She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Fixed. I hope Allen doesn't change servers again...Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
Yo CK...you might want to edit Señor Fingers WMS post. All the links are dead! Just do the same search/replace thing you did for your post and it should be fixed.
cheers,
NP
btw- thanks for the props in the initial post!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Nah, that's not the easter egg. I said it had something to do with mods.Originally posted by AFK Protector
I think the easter egg is in your signature. "One of my all-time favorite posts" by backbreaker.![]()
Nope, none of them.Originally posted by Big-J
Your easter egg better not be the free distributation, allen's email, or the fact that you included the highschool bible that's curiously missing a link from the main bible page (Nikki Hill's bible).
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
It's just a little something the is hidden in the bible. Just seeing if anyone noticed it.Originally posted by Dee-Zy
wtf is that easter eggs I keep on hearing about? What's that all about?
Originally posted by Big-J
Wait a minute, Did you guys go and empty ALL the JUNK (or atleast most of it) out of those posts, leaving only the good stuff?
I noticed a few of those threads in there are a bit slimmer than they used to be. Please tell me you put 'em on a diet.
Nope. Though I think that happened anyway, but that's not the thing I'm talking about.Originally posted by Big-J
Wait a minute, Did you guys go and empty ALL the JUNK (or atleast most of it) out of those posts, leaving only the good stuff?
I noticed a few of those threads in there are a bit slimmer than they used to be. Please tell me you put 'em on a diet.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
*Ding* No, there is no conspiracy that a fellow moderator figured it out...I swear.Originally posted by Von Neuen
It isn't that every moderator has a post in the bible, is it?
I want my money backOriginally posted by crazykid
*Ding* No, there is no conspiracy that a fellow moderator figured it out...I swear.
If you're an AFC: A brand new pair of testicalsOriginally posted by baseballDJ
whats the prize?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.