"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Darkness falls...The sun rises...The New Don Juan Bible is Born!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by 2xp
what's that ? is sosuave a commercial entity ?

back to your post, why can't you just upload them to the dj bible ? or is that a personal&artistic interpretation of the DJ theories ?

so will we have dozens of stickies ? with thousands of posts to read before being a DJ ?

i don't have anything against your list, (even considered the first thread i clicked on, Diesel's post, as a 5 star thread) but i'm thinking this site is really becoming a mess. i can recall right now thre are newbies simple theories, advanced techniques (fingz), anti-techniques theories (the new post by xblitzz44), live-your-life theories (pook) or just-f*ck-the-b!tches posts (playersupreme and diesel) amidst junk posts (mine i guess) and life-purpose theories (puertorican lover). goshhh. i'm having a headache.
"Global Marketing" is the company that Allen runs (I think.)

I might go back later and put them in the bible, though I like the bible being a post as opposed to a website.

There won't be dozens of stickies. Maybe only 11. ;)

You shouldn't read posts before becoming a DJ. Getting in the field helps you become a DJ.

Yeah, the site has become a mess, which I why I made this, hopefully organizing things. Maybe if i get more time, I'll organize things a little more.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
I'll vote for a sticky. The bible as a thread at the top of the list is probably going to attract more newbies than as a website with a link at the top of the page, and if you don't sticky it it'll probably just get buried.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Mercenary
.PDF
If someone can make it or tell me how to, I'll work on it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
crazykid

Is the "Easter Egg" the post by you giving everyone's location?

Where's my prize?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Ever onward
crazykid

Is the "Easter Egg" the post by you giving everyone's location?

Where's my prize?
Nope. Keep guessing. :D I know SOMEONE will get it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by dcfball
none of the links work... i just get this...

vBulletin vBulletin Message
The discussion forum has moved to a new location. The new address is:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php
Please add the new location to your favorites. Thanks.
Aw crap!!! I think I gotta go through and look up all the links. :(

Well, don't expect this thing updated completely for a few days...
 

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Da World
Originally posted by crazykid
Aw crap!!! I think I gotta go through and look up all the links. :(

Well, don't expect this thing updated completely for a few days...
Hey CK

There is a much easier way to fix this, just do a search and replace in Word and update the original post.

search for
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin

and replace with
http://www.sosuave.net/forum

See? I just saved you hours of eyestrain...now where is my prize?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
Hey CK

There is a much easier way to fix this, just do a search and replace in Word and update the original post.

search for
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin

and replace with
http://www.sosuave.net/forum

See? I just saved you hours of eyestrain...now where is my prize?
I noticed that when I was updating my signature. Though you do get a prize...You'll see it in a few minutes.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Just finished updating the first section. Tell me if any links don't work.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I must admit I'm surprised my post on Dancing is not in the bible (not to sound ehm arrogant or anything) since so many have said it should be and so many have said it's good. It would be easier for it to be in the bible than for me to find the URL everytime....


- Kineti[c]harm
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I must admit I'm surprised my post on Dancing is not in the bible (not to sound ehm arrogant or anything) since so many have said it should be and so many have said it's good. It would be easier for it to be in the bible than for me to find the URL everytime....


- Kineti[c]harm
Give me the link and I'll check it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top