Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dark Triad qualities and womens' needs to feel smaller than their man

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From Roosh's book "Game" (and anyone wishing to hate on Roosh or nitpick fuxk off please).

Page 77: "For some girls, aloofness is not subtle enough - they need a man who harms them emotionally so they van truly feel that their value is lower. While I do not advocate ... we now live in an era where girls are actively seeking lut men who will debase them. ... almost all girls prefer a man to be dominant, but there is a fine line between dominance and abuse, and if a girl is gravitating towards the latter, she will lose interest in you if you refuse to be abusive."

Now...

I'm sure a lot of us have had successes and failures along these lines and refused to continue with women or otherwise come to great insights after actually being allowed to dominate a female that craves it.

So... does anyone have any good reading material regarding this?

What is the psychological source for this need? Which archetypal dynamic showcases this the best? Are there any myths and legends where this comes to the forefront?

Also, what are the dangers and pitfalls involved?

This is the core of the matter or a lot of the problems many men may face, I believe.

Or should we regard this dynamic as satanic and live a more morally impenetrable lifestyle? Do we act as paladins and avoid these women as they can be of no benefit??

Let's turn this stone over. I'm sure it's women's deepest darkest most bare vulnerable truths are under this stone.

Tell me what you guys think. Or am I going too far here?

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Editing my post to fully answer your question, I've taken the masculine dominant role in relationships where I controlled my gf and I was emotionally distant. (It works brilliantly for most women)

The issue is the second you act beta, she loses all attraction.

Women will constantly tell a man he "needs to cry" and be "in touch with his feelings" but the second a man does that she drys up like the Sahara desert.

Last edited:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason for this is because of Simps, women today are so starved of strong masculine men that they seek out these extremes.
I edited the post now. This answer will not suffice.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Honestly, I believe that if you are dating a woman who has been with dudes who treat them like garbage and are abusive towards them, even if they initially like you because you aren't like that and they claim they don't want that, they actually DO want that. That's what feels normal to them, safe, and they believe they are deserving of that type of treatment.

I've dated a few women like that who are all about me at first and slowly as things move along they start feeling differently...almost like there is something wrong with me because I don't treat them like garbage. I'm not a pushover either, so it doesn't revolve around that, but I am convinced it just can't work long term.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Editing my post to fully answer your question, I've taken the masculine dominant role in relationships where I controlled my gf and I was emotionally distant. (It works brilliantly for most women)

The issue is the second you act beta, she loses all attraction.

Women will constantly tell a man he "needs to cry" and be "in touch with his feelings" but the second a man does that she drys up like the Sahara desert.
I agree. Though we are only touching the surface of the subject.

Honestly, I believe that if you are dating a woman who has been with dudes who treat them like garbage and are abusive towards them, even if they initially like you because you aren't like that and they claim they don't want that, they actually DO want that. That's what feels normal to them, safe, and they believe they are deserving of that type of treatment.

I've dated a few women like that who are all about me at first and slowly as things move along they start feeling differently...almost like there is something wrong with me because I don't treat them like garbage. I'm not a pushover either, so it doesn't revolve around that, but I am convinced it just can't work long term.
Is it merely because they got accustomed to this behaviour with a prior guy? Or is it a more inherent need?

Is it always an unhealthy dynamic?

I've seen sweet girls tell me they want to be dominated and that was very much fun.

But to meet the dark triad girls and really fully dominate them, no matter for however short the period, that's on another level. You just have to make sure to get out before any unwarranted hatred or abuse may come your way.

This is the pattern I am noticing.

They want an abusive man because they disdain men and want one that is above the rest. Am I making any sense? Or maybe they don't necessarily disdain men and somehow want a man that can outperform himself and the average man... you guys tell me.

If you show yourself to be average you must escape the situation.

That's what I've seen.

Am I hitting the mark?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
They want an abusive man because they disdain men and want one that is above the rest. Am I making any sense? Or maybe they don't necessarily disdain men and somehow want a man that can outperform himself and the average man... you guys tell me.
It's not sustainable long term, eventually the man will start to care and treat her differently. That's the point when loses interest.
I've dated a few women like that who are all about me at first and slowly as things move along they start feeling differently...almost like there is something wrong with me because I don't treat them like garbage. I'm not a pushover either, so it doesn't revolve around that, but I am convinced it just can't work long term
Lots of women crave Drama, emotionally stable men are boring to them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I agree. Though we are only touching the surface of the subject.

Is it merely because they got accustomed to this behaviour with a prior guy? Or is it a more inherent need?

Is it always an unhealthy dynamic?

I've seen sweet girls tell me they want to be dominated and that was very much fun.

But to meet the dark triad girls and really fully dominate them, no matter for however short the period, that's on another level. You just have to make sure to get out before any unwarranted hatred or abuse may come your way.

This is the pattern I am noticing.

If you show yourself to be average you must escape the situation.

That's what I've seen.

Am I hitting the mark?
Treating someone like crap doesn't show you "outperform other men", it simply shows you are deeply unhappy with yourself and make yourself feel better by putting other people down.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treating someone like crap doesn't show you "outperform other men", it simply shows you are deeply unhappy with yourself and make yourself feel better by putting other people down.
Ya we all need love and affection.

I dont treat people like crap I am talking about having a certain attitude.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see this being legit. I had a girl who was in my friendzone and I was in hers. She was the all-american good girl. Sweet as pie. We were civil and polite to each other, so naturally no sexual tension anywhere to be found. One day we were talking and she had a sassy but unnecessarily b!tchy comeback to one of my questions, so I without thinking grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off the ground up against a wall and told her to "never take that attitude with me again or you won't like the consequences, are we clear?!"

I fvked her into next week about 5 minutes later. And about 100 times after that. Always rather animalistic. I caught feelings and she ghosted the holy hell outta me once she figured that out.

I'm glad this topic was brought up because I never put 2 and 2 together. I will be putting this to the test in the future...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Human psychology is extremely complex. Certain psychological traits cannot be rationally explained. Consider, for example, the Stockholm syndrome. Or weird sexual fetishes, like masochism and desire to be humiliated and mistreated. These are the products of a damaged mind.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it though? If we are so complex then how do you define normal mind?
Humans have this thing were they make everything into feel good fairy tales.

We feed hippopotamus stuffed animals to kids but dont tell them they are one of the most dangerous animals in the wild. Like kill you on sight.
Yeah look at roller coasters. Mimicking the thrill of death. We humans are fukked up! :)

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
idk but theres this one girl who likes me too much and i dont really care about her so im testing some things on her.

told her when i f4cked another girl,
told her i dont fancy her,
told her i dont like her body when she sends nudes

she has a tantrum for a day but then she comes back even stronger sending more nudes, loving me more, complimenting me even more lol

if a girl did this to any guy we'd be gone within seconds, this girl seems to love this ****

weird creatures.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk but theres this one girl who likes me too much and i dont really care about her so im testing some things on her.

she has a tantrum for a day but then she comes back even stronger sending more nudes, loving me more, complimenting me even more lol

if a girl did this to any guy we'd be gone within seconds, this girl seems to love this ****

weird creatures.
You're breaking through your feminist programming, thats all. We all been through it. Eventually you'll see women as children instead of taking them seriously, and then making them do what you want is as simple as pretending they aren't mature.

If a woman says she's mature, she's only pretending to act like a man because all the men in her career competitive environment is all she is surrounded by. And correlates that with succeeding in the workplace.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

weird creatures.
They have a masochistic side that makes little sense to men. Even after all these years, I’m trying to wrap head around it.

Last edited:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have a masochistic side that makes little sense to men. Even after all these years, I’m trying to wrap head around it.
It's their inner desire to be dominated by a powerful male in order to be claimed by him. Once she has been claimed she is "safe" with him according to her DNA programming. Only then the female hindbrain kicks in with more tests to really see if the dude can walk the walk.

It ain't easy because they can really take it really far.

Like the previous poster said, you may have to grab them by the throat in some outburst to get the message across. All for a thrill.