"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dang, This Chick is a tad Older than me.

micecubes

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I was chillin at a bookstore when I came across a blonde woman (Face: 7; Body: 10) drinking coffee at the cafe. I overheard her speak with an accent so I knew I had something to talk about. I asked her for the time, Then i proceeded to ask where she acquired that interesting accent. This woman was from Russia. She just finished getting her Masters in Business here in the States. I got her number. Told her I'd give her a call sometime.

I'm a 17 year old high school grad going to my first year of college next fall. I just told her I was a University student. not really lying. I think anyone with a Masters in Business is at least 24-26 years old.

Anything I should do? I feel kinda in over my head but i also feel like a stud for getting the # on a cold approach. My first by the way.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
Hey, congratulations on getting that phone number. Stop over-analyzing what could happen and just go with the flow.

Whatever comes out of it would be mutual. So enjoy the moment.
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
i ve had few encounters with russian women before.... if shes 24 or 25 less likely your gonna have chance with her unless you can keep up with her intelect.... and tell her at least yor 21 22 or no chance hola back
 

donjan

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
NL
me 18
gf 25

together for almost 18 months

keep up the good work and stop worrying
 
Top