Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dane Cook is a douche-bag... But chicks love him.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dane Cook made Maxim's 50 lamest things list:

---------
43. Dane Cook
Some comics get better each time out. And others prove to be Boston frat-boy douchebags who used up their 15 minutes of funny long ago. Goodbye!
---------

I have to agree with them. I think my grandma is funnier than this idiot. I sat through his entire HBO debacle and didn't even muster a chuckle the whole time. His stories are so idiotic and boring that they make want to throw crap at the TV.

Yet, during the show you see all these hot girls laughing at his dumb stories like they're comedy genious.

This just goes to show you that women, especially those 18-30, have absolutely no concept of what good comedy is. They think a silly little story with some physcial improvisation is funny. Which is why Dane Cook reminds us of that idiot in high school who girls thought was funny but had no guy friends.

To me, comedians like Dave Attell, Artie Lange, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock and now Louis C.K. - these guys are funny. Which is why most guys who know me will say I'm one of the funniest people they know - because I model my humor after them. The other night I was at a party and had 6 or 7 guys practically spitting their beer in laughter.

Yet, most girls really don't find my humor that amusing. It's like if I tell a fagg joke I'm this insensitive guy who doesn't care about people's feelings. So I end up having to tone it down a lot when I'm talking to girls because most jokes go over their tiny little brains.

While I have no problem getting pvssy, it's usually through keeping stories and humor at around the 6th grade level.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only is Dane Cook unfunny, but he's a joke thief. He's almost up there with Ned "Carlos Mencia" Holness.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just saw a clip made a few days ago of Joe Rogan actually going up on stage and calling Carlos Mencia out for joke stealing...it's fvcking hilarious and Joe totally owns him. I'll try to find it.

I think Dane Cook is funny, and even though he is a joke stealer (he did 3 from Louis CK on one of his cds), he puts an interesting spin on them. He's not the best but he makes me laugh which is all I look for

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPFromTally said:
Dane Cook made Maxim's 50 lamest things list:

---------
43. Dane Cook
Some comics get better each time out. And others prove to be Boston frat-boy douchebags who used up their 15 minutes of funny long ago. Goodbye!
---------

I have to agree with them. I think my grandma is funnier than this idiot. I sat through his entire HBO debacle and didn't even muster a chuckle the whole time. His stories are so idiotic and boring that they make want to throw crap at the TV.

Yet, during the show you see all these hot girls laughing at his dumb stories like they're comedy genious.

This just goes to show you that women, especially those 18-30, have absolutely no concept of what good comedy is. They think a silly little story with some physcial improvisation is funny. Which is why Dane Cook reminds us of that idiot in high school who girls thought was funny but had no guy friends.

To me, comedians like Dave Attell, Artie Lange, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock and now Louis C.K. - these guys are funny. Which is why most guys who know me will say I'm one of the funniest people they know - because I model my humor after them. The other night I was at a party and had 6 or 7 guys practically spitting their beer in laughter.

Yet, most girls really don't find my humor that amusing. It's like if I tell a fagg joke I'm this insensitive guy who doesn't care about people's feelings. So I end up having to tone it down a lot when I'm talking to girls because most jokes go over their tiny little brains.

While I have no problem getting pvssy, it's usually through keeping stories and humor at around the 6th grade level.

I think girls are just attracted to charisma. Cuz he def isnt that funny. I thought his early stuff was hilarious. But now he ran out of mateirial. His hbo show was boring.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only Dane Cook funny bit was when he did the Price is right joke long time ago after that everything went down the toilet.

Paris Hilton and people with IQ as high as hers laugh at Dane Cook and that is what keeps him going.

Women don't understand comedy they think differently then men. That is why there aren't many good female comedians out there (usually a good female comedian is fvcked up in the head).

Zwitterion

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's his style and auro that chicks love, he gives of the party fun vibe.

Despite Employee of the Month and Viscious Cycle, I still think he's funny. Just overexposed.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not famous in the UK so I had to watch a YouTube, and I'd say he's ok, if no genius.

It's obvious however why women would love his act. Sure he's moderately attractive, but more importantly his act presents him as a confident bully, undercut with some irony, and unashamedly sexual. He ridicules and teases women, which they lap up.

His female fans are not comedy scholars, they prioritise the originality of his jokes as highly as men regard a hot actress's acting ability. They just get a good feeling being in his alpha presence.

A similar phenomenon here in the UK is Russel Brand, though I think he's wittier than this Dane Cook chap. The similarity is that his blatantly sexual persona gets women wet.