"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dancing with women, need help with the transition.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I have been going out to clubs to dance, mostly Salsa. No problem grabbing attractive women to dance with. I usually end up making out with some of them right on the dance floor. Any tips on how to escalate further with the ladies that don’t kiss me on the dance floor. I have always told them, let’s go to the bar and grab a drink but don’t really want to buy them a drink. Most of the time I don’t know what to ask them, the environment isn’t very condusive to ask her likes, hobbies bs, it’s not like meeting them at a quiet bar, which I am very good at. Lately I have been going for the number after dancing than ejecting but have had a few flakes when I text them. How would you transition from the dance floor to the next?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,939
Age
57
Advice from the old lady:

Don’t ask for the number. Assume the sale & bounce to another venue WITH her. She’ll wonder why you didn’t ask for her number after a bit.

Here’s what the conversation looks like...

“This place is cool but I hear there’s a killer band over at Joes Jive Bar (or whatever). I’m going to head over & check it out. You should come with & we can show off over there.”

If she likes you she’ll tag along for 2 reasons.

1. She likes you (borne out by her actions)
2. She doesn’t want another girl to get a shot with you (refer to 1.)

Bonus. If she refuses to bounce with you? Disengage & go chat up/dance with other women. If she asks why haven’t you left yet you say you got caught up chatting to a friend (preferably an attractive woman).

You ought not monopolize a woman’s time in a dance venue. Always split off and mingle about for a while. Let her miss you and your presence. Smothering withers many new interactions. Space does not.

If she bounces to the new venue? Take her number toward the end of the interaction. I’d bet you’ll greatly reduce your flake rate this way.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I have been going out to clubs to dance, mostly Salsa. No problem grabbing attractive women to dance with. I usually end up making out with some of them right on the dance floor. Any tips on how to escalate further with the ladies that don’t kiss me on the dance floor. I have always told them, let’s go to the bar and grab a drink but don’t really want to buy them a drink. Most of the time I don’t know what to ask them, the environment isn’t very condusive to ask her likes, hobbies bs, it’s not like meeting them at a quiet bar, which I am very good at. Lately I have been going for the number after dancing than ejecting but have had a few flakes when I text them. How would you transition from the dance floor to the next?
Seek isolation.

I dance with a chick. I can't dance. Its purely grinding lol

I seek to isolate. Begin micto isolation.

3ft from friends. Back to the wall. Again, test compliance.
- if friends freak the **** out, logistics will be chit.

STACK!

Acquire more isolation and compliance.

LETS GET A DRINK. Dont buy. Even get a water. Say you are DD. You can get a glass of water.
-the point, you micro isolate to test compliance
- stack to macro isolation (ie club pull, bar pull, bathroom pull, etc)

Op, game equates to acquisition of compliance and ability to attract and seduce. Coupled with banter, gift of gab, million dollar mouth piece. Spit game. Stack from push/pull. Think get baaaaes not play house.

Lastly, you reach a point where you can only go downhill. A fight breaks out, her ex, brother, friends get sick, covk block, etc its time to go. Act accordingly.

Tell her. Take hand. Lead her like small child. Think terrorists with a bomb. EXTREME URGENCY. Exit. Have car started or uber already.
 
Top