Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dancing with women, need help with the transition.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been going out to clubs to dance, mostly Salsa. No problem grabbing attractive women to dance with. I usually end up making out with some of them right on the dance floor. Any tips on how to escalate further with the ladies that don’t kiss me on the dance floor. I have always told them, let’s go to the bar and grab a drink but don’t really want to buy them a drink. Most of the time I don’t know what to ask them, the environment isn’t very condusive to ask her likes, hobbies bs, it’s not like meeting them at a quiet bar, which I am very good at. Lately I have been going for the number after dancing than ejecting but have had a few flakes when I text them. How would you transition from the dance floor to the next?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Don’t ask for the number. Assume the sale & bounce to another venue WITH her. She’ll wonder why you didn’t ask for her number after a bit.

Here’s what the conversation looks like...

“This place is cool but I hear there’s a killer band over at Joes Jive Bar (or whatever). I’m going to head over & check it out. You should come with & we can show off over there.”

If she likes you she’ll tag along for 2 reasons.

1. She likes you (borne out by her actions)
2. She doesn’t want another girl to get a shot with you (refer to 1.)

Bonus. If she refuses to bounce with you? Disengage & go chat up/dance with other women. If she asks why haven’t you left yet you say you got caught up chatting to a friend (preferably an attractive woman).

You ought not monopolize a woman’s time in a dance venue. Always split off and mingle about for a while. Let her miss you and your presence. Smothering withers many new interactions. Space does not.

If she bounces to the new venue? Take her number toward the end of the interaction. I’d bet you’ll greatly reduce your flake rate this way.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been going out to clubs to dance, mostly Salsa. No problem grabbing attractive women to dance with. I usually end up making out with some of them right on the dance floor. Any tips on how to escalate further with the ladies that don’t kiss me on the dance floor. I have always told them, let’s go to the bar and grab a drink but don’t really want to buy them a drink. Most of the time I don’t know what to ask them, the environment isn’t very condusive to ask her likes, hobbies bs, it’s not like meeting them at a quiet bar, which I am very good at. Lately I have been going for the number after dancing than ejecting but have had a few flakes when I text them. How would you transition from the dance floor to the next?
Seek isolation.

I dance with a chick. I can't dance. Its purely grinding lol

I seek to isolate. Begin micto isolation.

3ft from friends. Back to the wall. Again, test compliance.
- if friends freak the **** out, logistics will be chit.

STACK!

Acquire more isolation and compliance.

LETS GET A DRINK. Dont buy. Even get a water. Say you are DD. You can get a glass of water.
-the point, you micro isolate to test compliance
- stack to macro isolation (ie club pull, bar pull, bathroom pull, etc)

Op, game equates to acquisition of compliance and ability to attract and seduce. Coupled with banter, gift of gab, million dollar mouth piece. Spit game. Stack from push/pull. Think get baaaaes not play house.

Lastly, you reach a point where you can only go downhill. A fight breaks out, her ex, brother, friends get sick, covk block, etc its time to go. Act accordingly.

Tell her. Take hand. Lead her like small child. Think terrorists with a bomb. EXTREME URGENCY. Exit. Have car started or uber already.