"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dancing Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javelin44

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
1
Hey guys! I've been reading around these forums for a few months now and I've been given a new perspective on this whole deal. I would like to thank you all for the help. My question that I'd like to ask is: How do you dance without looking like an idiot? Last dance we had at school, I went and turned out to look like a total idiot. No idea what i was doing. So just some tips maybe? Not realy sure how to move. Music played is usually RnB and some hip hop.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
477
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
the Netherlands
How did you look like an idiot?

I don't know how I dance personally, I just move to the rythm and don't really give a fvck what people think of my moves. I've been given the compliment of being a great dancer while I was on sick amounts of intoxicating substances. Just doing what you feel like doing makes you seem confident, following certain lameass dance moves makes you seem like a boring freak.

The only time I feel like I look like an idiot when dancing is when I'm doing the head-nod :D

If you really suck at it, buy a huge mirror, get some good dancing music and look at yourself dancing in the mirror. I haven't tried it, but I've read it's a good way to practice.
 

Javelin44

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
1
well, by idiot i mean that nothing is going smoothly. you can tell that i am trying really hard to do something right and it just makes me look awkward. im just asking if they are certains body parts that you move in a certain way
 

Javelin44

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
1
yea, i noticed that he had done some searches and found some material. i have just looked around but could really find any material he mentioned (hips, shoulders, etc). could you guys link me to any if you know?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top