"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Dancefloor: "Show me what you got?"

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
A couple weeks ago I was at the club and asked a girl if she wanted to dance (I know, AFC, but, in my experience asking a girl casually to dance isn't that bad). She told me, "show me what you got." So, immediately, I'm thinking this girl is out to play guys and I want no part of her, but I had no line so I meekly began showing my weak dance moves.

Does anybody have any C+F lines for this?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
...so I meekly began showing my weak dance moves.
you don't need a line, you need to practice dancing until you are smooth and confident... now get busy.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
If it was with me, she would be embarassed for life, and beg me to teach her how to dance.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
"Nah, I'd better not just yet. I'm not sure if you could keep up."
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
A couple weeks ago I was at the club and asked a girl if she wanted to dance (I know, AFC,

If you don't ask em to dance then how are you ever going to get at em?

It's not AFC to ask them to dance. It's just being a man and stepping up.

It's a woman who must wait, and any man who sits and waits for a woman to ask him to dance is nuthin but a bytch.
 
Top