That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I'm not sure what the thread is here, but I'm a HUGE dance nerd. I used to go to clubs 3 or 4 days a week and attend a rave at least once a month in my 20's and early 30's. I love everything from Swing to Break.I liked the harry potter vid. No cringe moves. Quite cool.
I created this thread so people enjoy the art of dancing from whatever angle they want be it doing yourself or just watching.There is nothing better you can teach a person that will connect them around the world, under any social situation. Dance is a language all on its own and your ability to speak it will determine the social cred given to you as both a leader and a communicator. It's also something which does not require money to master and a thing that defines us as human being, animals do not dance. Someone who can dance appropriately in a given situation, confers a high level of status to themselves and the company they keep. If you have a child, you should teach them dance, it will help keep them out of trouble and make them popular with males and females alike.
When a few high level dancers come together in the wild, you can entertain a crowd for hours.