Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dance

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked the harry potter vid. No cringe moves. Quite cool.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked the harry potter vid. No cringe moves. Quite cool.
I'm not sure what the thread is here, but I'm a HUGE dance nerd. I used to go to clubs 3 or 4 days a week and attend a rave at least once a month in my 20's and early 30's. I love everything from Swing to Break.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing better you can teach a person that will connect them around the world, under any social situation. Dance is a language all on its own and your ability to speak it will determine the social cred given to you as both a leader and a communicator. It's also something which does not require money to master and a thing that defines us as human being, animals do not dance. Someone who can dance appropriately in a given situation, confers a high level of status to themselves and the company they keep. If you have a child, you should teach them dance, it will help keep them out of trouble and make them popular with males and females alike.

When a few high level dancers come together in the wild, you can entertain a crowd for hours.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing better you can teach a person that will connect them around the world, under any social situation. Dance is a language all on its own and your ability to speak it will determine the social cred given to you as both a leader and a communicator. It's also something which does not require money to master and a thing that defines us as human being, animals do not dance. Someone who can dance appropriately in a given situation, confers a high level of status to themselves and the company they keep. If you have a child, you should teach them dance, it will help keep them out of trouble and make them popular with males and females alike.

When a few high level dancers come together in the wild, you can entertain a crowd for hours.

I created this thread so people enjoy the art of dancing from whatever angle they want be it doing yourself or just watching.

I went to live in the philippines one reason was to be able to dance in club even if your are not a young guy anymore. I could not get into rave. I thought it to autistic and not sexy. I tried salsa but after a while I figured I am more the pop guy. Swing does not work for me. Maybe I don't want to be a dance nerd who is stuck in one area.

I want to think dancing is the key to solve most problems in life but who knows? MJ was the guy in my time and we copied him but the conscious awakening came with some old 'gay' musical movie 'a chorus line'.

I loved this scene where this shy sweet girl explodes into a dancing goddess (for that time)

I was doing my 'retirement' club dancing for a while where I subconsciously developed 'shuffling'. I used to do a version from it 20 years ago. Anyway I checked youtube and there are a lot of shuffle vids to old pop songs. You linked the chinese teacher who did shuffle btw.

Btw. I tried to not do the 'nerdy' stuff like breakdancing.

Here is some powermusic that animate my dancing and get through the test of time.

I am a fan of djbeatmaser with the genre 'partybreak'

The E-girls vid ist good. The moves are fresh and nice.

Last edited: