"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dance in 18 hours, help!

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
There is this rave dance me and my buddies are attending... in 18 hours

I need to learn how to dance 1on1 with a lady

I know the basic dances that teenagers do, like grinding and etc...

but that's all I could do bascially, if I do other dance I feel stupid lol

help me please!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
People don't grind at raves. They glowstick and liquid and sometimes pop. Ever hear of the figure 8?
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
drink and copy
then after a wh ile u'll learn to start making ur own **** up
that's what happened to me ;)

the good thing is though uve already resolved to dance so the major barrier is passed
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
oh did i mention i will be smoking weed,drinking vodka before the rave and ecstasy during the dance? :D

what's figure 8?
 

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
did i mention i will be smoking weed,drinking vodka before the rave and ecstasy during the dance
Ha yeah well don't smoke yourself retarded before the dance, just pack one bowl, be careful when drinking booze on XTC. Overheat bigtime then your ****ed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top