Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dan Blizerian Tied the Knot

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw the marriage picture on my instagram, so decided to check around more on it. If it's true, he chose an older looking woman rather than many young ones he usually carry around with him. Likely a girl he had been seeing for a long time.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw the marriage picture on my instagram, so decided to check around more on it. If it's true, he chose an older looking woman rather than many young ones he usually carry around with him. Likely a girl he had been seeing for a long time.

Good for him although I always thought he made the military look bad.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if the women that surrounded him weren't prostitutes... I'm more impressed with that homeless dude gaming women to sleep at their places and use their showers than some rich dude flaunting his money to attract women.
Elaborate

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You first.
I did.

Dan was in BUD/S 229, 238, and 239 before being dropped from training with class 239 for a safety violation on the shooting range."

Kinda important to know how to shoot a damn gun. Had to be a pretty stiff penalty if one was ejected from the Marines. As vet, I take safety violations pretty seriously. We have our brothers lives in each others hands. If you're going to fvck up on the course and put my life in danger, you ass doesn't belong with the crew.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did.

Dan was in BUD/S 229, 238, and 239 before being dropped from training with class 239 for a safety violation on the shooting range."

Kinda important to know how to shoot a damn gun. Had to be a pretty stiff penalty if one was ejected from the Marines. As vet, I take safety violations pretty seriously. We have our brothers lives in each others hands. If you're going to fvck up on the course and put my life in danger, you ass doesn't belong with the crew.
And that I knew but at least he got in that was my point I didn't know those details you have to chill with the name calling online no one's like the key jockey

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if the women that surrounded him weren't prostitutes... I'm more impressed with that homeless dude gaming women to sleep at their places and use their showers than some rich dude flaunting his money to attract women.
You shouldn't be. The homeless man gets with far uglier women and outside of game alone, lives a more miserable life being homeless.