Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damnit ... silver

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers to everyone that's been riding silver through the resistance point! :up:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And with the Repubs rolling over at the debt ceiling increase.....look for the real monetary rocket-fuel to begin in earnest.

Federal deficit spending. Unlike QE, this goes right into the economy and isn't meant to shore up Balance Sheets for the banks.
It'll be great.

Looks like we're grinding down on the new support line, I'm personally expecting another shot to the moon to the mid 20's before bouncing around in the $21-$25 range for a few months.

I'm all in and bullish on SLV.

On a side note, I've noticed some vindictive users on the forum have been stalking me and remarking on trivial and petty things I say. I challenge you tossers to do that in this thread.

C

chzsj

OFFICIAL STATEMENT from Christopher Hungryu Zement Smifson Jugatti III on abortion

Hi people of the world. my official statement on abortion. abortion should be legal in the first trimester. Roe versus Wade got that one perfectly right. perfection. abortion should be legal in the second trimester except for sex selection abortions. sex selection abortions should be illegal. abortion should be illegal in the third trimester except for the health or life of the mother. this includes the partial birth abortion. no convenience abortions in the third trimester. there must be an official medical doctors order on official stationery before a partial birth abortion my be performed.

laws on protesters. due to the tension surrounding the abortion issue, all protesters must remain at least ten feet from any part of any building which allows abortions and there must be a barrier free path to the door. violators should be sent to jail for a minimum of twelve hours and a maximum of thirty days.

WENDY Z IS GAY
MICHAEL R IS A HOMOSEXUAL

In the clinic. the doctors should get right to the operation. They should ask her one time are you sure. if she says yes she is sure, the operation must commence. i'm gay. the remains should be used for medical research. the doctors should have barrier free entrance and be free of harassment. sting operations should not be permitted.

sincerely,

Christopher Hungryu Zement Smifson Jugatti III
the world's leading abortion advocate

T

Total Don Juan

chzsj said:
OFFICIAL STATEMENT from Christopher Hungryu Zement Smifson Jugatti III on abortion

Hi people of the world. my official statement on abortion. abortion should be legal in the first trimester. Roe versus Wade got that one perfectly right. perfection. abortion should be legal in the second trimester except for sex selection abortions. sex selection abortions should be illegal. abortion should be illegal in the third trimester except for the health or life of the mother. this includes the partial birth abortion. no convenience abortions in the third trimester. there must be an official medical doctors order on official stationery before a partial birth abortion my be performed.

laws on protesters. due to the tension surrounding the abortion issue, all protesters must remain at least ten feet from any part of any building which allows abortions and there must be a barrier free path to the door. violators should be sent to jail for a minimum of twelve hours and a maximum of thirty days.

WENDY Z IS GAY
MICHAEL R IS A HOMOSEXUAL

In the clinic. the doctors should get right to the operation. They should ask her one time are you sure. if she says yes she is sure, the operation must commence. i'm gay. the remains should be used for medical research. the doctors should have barrier free entrance and be free of harassment. sting operations should not be permitted.

sincerely,

Christopher Hungryu Zement Smifson Jugatti III
the world's leading abortion advocate
So funny