“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Damnit I can't talk!

Bagheera

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Everywhere
After starting to read the DJ Bible, Im gaining some insight, motivation, some kick's in the ass . . . etc..

So I wan't to improve my social skills, as I seem to have none.

So when entering the elevator, in my building, all I can simply manage is a "Hi", without eye contact AND a smile.

But I just don't seem to have enought balls to start a convo!

And I'm not talking 8's or 9's. Just average ordinary women, men..

I'd like to start convos but can't think of things to say, let alone, Im in my teens, and thinking of talking to adult, just seems proposterous!

Anyways . .

I need a swift kick in the ass! Thanks. :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Salacious D

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Strawberry Fields
Conversation skills, in my opinion, are something you learn over the course of time. You're not going to get it overnight. There are a million things to talk about and a million ways to talk about each one. I guess an elevator is a pretty uncomfortable place to be in with a bunch of other people that aren't saying anything.

Then again I've been known to say some pretty crazy things. Some of them are so wierd I can't even remember them. This pretty, little freshman once stepped on the back of my feet--I turned around, looked down at her, and she said in this very very little apologetic whisper "sorry." I then said something completely off the wall in a voice far too ****y and quickly walked away.

One other time I was running up some stairs. Then I fell flat on my face, and I looked up and this pretty blonde girl was giggling at me and wouldn't stop. Naturally I blushed, started up again, but before I left I turned to her, looked her in her shiny golden eyes, and said "laugh not at me." Then I left.

So where were we...oh yeah, your skills. If you can't think of anything, say something wierd and off the wall. It might work and it might not, but it's better than nothing. If you're never going to see the people in the elevator again then you're not risking anything in the first place.
 
Top