"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Damn I've been teh man lately...

Tboneman

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
As in my other post, I danced with a stranger, and today, I was sorta flirting with this girl. She touched my boob, so I poked her in her boobs and she was like "Ooo, Tboneman just poked me in the boob." She wasn't really mad at all. Yea, I'm teh shizznit... *erects flame shield*
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
From my expirence girls actually don't get mad when guys touch their boobs. So if they give you a tity twister feel free to return to favor.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by RaMar
From my expirence girls actually don't get mad when guys touch their boobs. So if they give you a tity twister feel free to return to favor.
I would not recomend giving her a tity twister, but you can probably cop a feel
 

TTom

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Stinktown
Originally posted by Tboneman
As in my other post, I danced with a stranger, and today, I was sorta flirting with this girl. She touched my boob, so I poked her in her boobs and she was like "Ooo, Tboneman just poked me in the boob." She wasn't really mad at all. Yea, I'm teh shizznit... *erects flame shield*
She touched my boob

You fat ****, get some pecs!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tboneman

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
...They're small man boobs...
*cries in corner*
 
Top