"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Damn It...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Can't believe I slipped fellas. I was doing everything perfect chatting this girl up (no, not email, lol). Laying down the C&F rountine, making her work for my attention (which she loved by the way), etc. And for whatever freaking reason, I started to show her 'more' attention that I should have. So what started to happen? Exactly! She started to 'back off' a bit.
Someone slap me around!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
haha, thanks bro! I wish I could kick my own ass, like in the movie Fight Club. :D
 

Jippii

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Location
Finland/Canada
Take this as a learning experience, that's the only way you'll become successful.


SLAP just cause I feel like slapping someone today. Thx.
 
Top