damn im falling down!

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys its terrible.. i did beat my girlfriend two days ago.. it was really terrible..actually first she started than i could not stand.. i know i could not have done this ****..but done is done..what can i say..damn rigt..since than i tried to apologize couple of times but no way.. i told her im so sorry whatso ever.. i think i should drive on though its fcvking hard..since i do really love her...what do you think guys? give me some suggesttions plz..

thanks

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and suggest you NOT beat your next girlfriend if you want to stay with her. Now this is all theoretical but you may wanna give it a try!

Trapper \/ HB \/
:cuss: :eek: "Hi Hunni!"

Trapper: What b!tch! :box:

HB: Noooooo!!!!! :cry:

:crackup: I slay me.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, i would think she's the one falling down, but i digress
I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and suggest you NOT beat your next girlfriend if you want to stay with her. Now this is all theoretical but you may wanna give it a try!

Trapper: :cuss:

HB: welcome home honey! :eek:

Trapper: What b!tch! :box:

HB: Noooooo!!!!! :cry:

:crackup: I slay me.

(Oops, double post. The second is the good one)

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man.. its not funny really... its quite serious..

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is serious. You may want to get your anger under control, take some classes, something. Unless you see yourself as an abusive man. That's not cool, and you could get into some serious trouble.

Don't let it happen again. And you're in no position to be with someone if you think it could happen again.

Get control of yourself.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but you can paint yourself the victim all you want, I ain't buyin it. If you love your woman, you don't whoop her @ss, plain and simple math. :nono:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I hate guys like you. I hopes she leaves you for another man who will treat her right. Nothing pisses me off more than hearing that a women is in an abusive relationship and she sticks around for more lickings.

Regards

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, aside from the good chat we're having here, do you think it's really a good idea to post a thread here about beating a chick up? You may want to

a: get your act together and
b: delete this thread.

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro.........i never been there okay.. i know who im and im fcvking totally against this whatever you call...im not that kind of abusive man.. Im educated and i know whats up man... it just happened man.. we were drunk not much and she started punching me..and kept on going allrite.. then i could not stand man ... somewhat she forced me to do man..what could i have done there? and the point i wanna ask is what can i do from now on?

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reset... man i know it sounds so bad okay..and its a big shame to me.. but life is not all about chasing girls and life is not always up.. it has downs also..face with the realities sometimes..

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. Delete the thread.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she just playing with you and you suddenly got up started beating her?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had anger issues my whole life, in fact it runs in my family. But even I know that If for some reason you ever feel like you might even want to hit a women you need to WALK AWAY.

As for what to do, in my mind there is nothing you can do.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trapper said:
We were drunk not much and she started punching me..and kept on going allrite.. then i could not stand man ... somewhat she forced me to do man..what could i have done there?
She FORCED YOU? Did she have a gun to your head? She didn't FORCE you to do sh!t!!!! What you could have done was leave. If she was hitting you, you leave. Simple!

For the future:
*GET HELP FOR ANGER MANAGEMENT! BOTH OF YOU!
*Stop drinking! (Doesn't sound like you two are "happy drunks")
*STOP calling her. Leave her alone for a couple days and let her calm down. Then try apologizing.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hand yourself in to the local police station.

But you are OUT FOREVER with this girl, she will NEVER be able to look at you in the same way again.

Even if she 'forgives' you, she'll always keep the time you beat her in her mind and hold that against you in every single tiny wrong thing you do.
Its OVER with her FOREVER.