Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn, I forgot that!

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider this a health problem :)

Why is it that I often forget about stuff??? Take today, just recently I freaking forgot to attend my karate training, which was supposed to begin 3 hours ago. Actually this is the first time, I complete forgot the entire training (I was busy reading books on my pc, and in the same time, download a bunch of stuff).
However there are many other things that I forgot over and over again.
Like on Friday, unlike usually the training start at 18:30 instead of 19:00 like on Monday, and Wednesday. I often find myself come at 19:00 instead of 18:30...
Another example is that I forgot over and over things that my Mom tell me to do, like take in the laundry, do shopping, cook some food, vacuum and so on.
Other people consider me as scatterbrained. But I consider myself as very normal though.

Is there no possible ways to make me remember?? Other than put those stuff in the schedule of my cellphone (make it alerts me when it's time)
Help!

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Write notes on paper of what you have to do. Then when you see the paper you'll remember to go, or if you have a photographic memory you'll remember it.

If someone tells me something I sometimes forget, but if I write it down I never do.

Mikeman!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to your problem may be something you don't want to hear...If you do what I say though you won't have this problem anymore, but it's up to you to do it or not.

Buy a journal book from Grand&Toy or some other such place..

Get used to constantly referring to your journal and the idea of time management. Writing as opposed to just thinking of what you have to do for a given day, will help you in remembering as well.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Squy,

I was the same way, until just recently I started a journal writing down things. It's helped me alot in remembering things (there something about writing things down while your thinking about it that really helps you remember things) and it's helping me in other areas of my life as well.

Just to offer an example, this is what I do each day (actually each night before I goto sleep) in my journal:

-Today's date
2/3/02

-What I did today: (list)
Played Soccer
Went to Fencing Club
Hung out with Friends

-Things I can improve on:
Take a rest from so much sports, your overdoing it and not putting enough focus/time into other areas in your life
Slow down, relax, enjoy life
Think, grow - Be a MAN

-Reflections:
I just tell whats on my mind. Anything that I enjoyed, didn't enjoy.. things I need to work on

-Tomorrow:
Goto Karate Class
Read books for chemistry and philosophy
etc..

-Final Thoughts:
If I think of anything else on my mind I write in down here

This helps alot to focus on what your doing on a day to day basis. Where you can improve on and keeps things in a perpective that you can always go back and look on what you did.

Well I was just throwing that out there.. It's helped me alot, and could probably help you too..

take care Squy,

.Drow

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chim_chim
il_duce
Mikeman!
atomsk
Drow

Thanks guys!
I buy myself a journal, or some kind of diary then :)
In the meantime I'll create a text file on my PC, and write down stuff to remember. And of course continue to use my cellphone as a reminder.