“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dammit, missed call... grrrr

sw20racer

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Midwest
So, I'm hanging out with one of my friends, just drinking and playing computer games on a fridaynight/saturday morning...

come home at 3 in the morning. Around noon, I get up and check my phone... I had a call from a girl I've been talking to at 2 in the morning. I was like NOOOO!!!! How the hell did I miss that? Maybe it was cause my phone was on vibrate mode and it was in my jacket which I had taken off. So, I try calling her today but no one's picking up.

Why else would a girl whom I have shown interest in call me at 2 in the morning?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
she was probably drunk, horny and was calling for a booty call.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I think she was calling you at 2am to ask if you had any sleeping pills!! Why in the heck would a girl call a man at 2am!:) I'm being sarcastic! Thank Julian for being so concise in his delivery.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Your blind, aren't you? Ok, you missed the call on a friday night at 2am. Obviously, she thinks your out doing something, and too busy. So, next time you call her, insead of you jumping at her last sudden booty call, she's going to be even more interested since she didn't get you the first time.

Think outside of the box ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top