"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dam that ASD (anti-slut defense)

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Guys, I admit it - That dam anti slut defense is a bitc h to get around. To make a long story short, this is the 3rd time in prolly the last month or two that its gotten me un a bundle and NOT gotten me laid.

For those of you that aren't familiar, ASD, or otherwise known as anti slut defense, is a term in which a girl really digs you, has high IL, but won't hook up with you the first couple of dates or so.

I was diggen this HB 8 I met while working (she is an outside client, doesn't work in my building, Im highly against that) and we sparked up some convo and hung out. To make a long story short, yep, despite IL bordering on a 9+ and some hot and heavy kino/making out, that dam ASD kicked in and I got nowhere past 2nd base. Argg, I hate waiting past the 2nd or 3rd date.

I admit, even for a experienced DJ like myself, this ASD can be a bit of a challenge.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Possible ways to get around the ASD is 1) give her some sort of emotional connection or rapport so that when the sex kicks in, she has an excuse to have sex WITHOUT feeling like a slut. 2) Make it guilt free sex. Take the "blame" as if she didn't have a choice (iHER: OMG, he was SUCH a playa, I couldn't help myself!!!) or (YOU: We don't have to do anything that you don't want to).
 

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
WI
This can be quite annoying if you're just looking for a roll in the hay. But on the other hand, this is the type of chick who looks to be relationship material(if you're looking for that). You can also look at it as a compliment towards yourself, she is making an effort to take things slowly and not scare you off. She obviously digs you with the high IL she's expressed so I wouldn't sweat it.
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Exactly what Lucky said. If ya just wanted a quick bang, she ain't the perfect girl, but she sounds like really good relationship material.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Every chick has some form of ASD. That does not make her necessarily "relationship" material, it simply means you have to provide the means for her to overcome "feeling" slutty. You have to provide her context that sex with you is fun, innocent and guilt-free and not necessarily promiscuous.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top