Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daddy issues epidemic and dating

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy issue girls are great.. lots of hot kinky sex they will let you do almost anything you want to them in the sack.

Just don’t impregnate/marry them or make em your girlfriend, and you will do great. Like all women, always spin plates - but never let them be your main rotation. Or you risk falling into their trap.

Remember, they’re fun.. but only for a short while. Abort as soon as the crazy comes out or you will be sorry.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This leads me to wonder if men have just been going after the wrong type of girls. What if many of the problems on this board could be solved by just dating the girls that come from a traditional family background. I am not saying this is a Silver Bullet but i have just noticed that girls with good fathers make the courtship process more enjoyable becuz of their emotional predictability.
Man has been. The problem is then exacerbated due to being raised by the hen house, single mother victimhood and eons of the feminine imperative. The hilarious thing is a YouTuber interviewed men about "toxic masculinity." Not one guy had the spine to pushback. The interviewer was a Conservative woman.

There's a war on men and masculinity. Moreover, a low testosterone, soyboy epidemic. I saw the before the train wreck podcast. Dude deems himself playboy but is holding some skanks purse as she openly cucks him.

I would have launched her purse. Nen need to put their foot down. My way or the highway.

Feminine, submissive, dtf or

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to elaborate a bit on this idea...

Women are generally attracted to men who have traits similar to their father. When a woman has no father and no traits to compare (other than abandonment) she will consistently pick the most unstable men she can find.

Within the last couple of years, I've been keeping the "intact family" trait in mind when selecting women for potential LTRs. However, it doesn't mean that she's a diamond in the rough. She may have emotional baggage or fvcked up morals from experiences after she moved away from home. There's also the possibility that she came from a very toxic family, and her morals are messed up due to terrible parenting.

But your chances of finding a decent woman are going to be better if you attempt to pursue those whose families are still intact. I've NEVER had a good relationship with a woman who comes from separated parents.
Agreed.

Dudes need to set boundaries.

Its ABCs. You set the pace. I lead. She follows or #nextSet.

Anything but feminine, submissive and dtf means bish is dead to me.

Guys need to grow a pair.

110% think its too far. In actuality, its not far enough.

Willingness to walk, to #next her, and chsin gunning getting baeeeees, spinning plates day or night is GOAT STATUS.

Leave feelers to women and small children.

Lastly, men need to practice disassociattion. This is and in itself what going n/c is. What is to next a woman. Burying the blue pill ideal along with the play house NAWALT nonsense that doesn't exist.

The godfather of trp is bang on and yet he still married epiphany phase. This just says it all. Knows female nature, peak SMV and yet excuses oneself from act accordingly.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I just copied the OP and posted it under my own name it would be the exact same thing.
That would make you a troll.

Just start your own thread with your own ideas, and link the old thread if you want to reference it. It's not that hard.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading and adding onto a 5 year old thread with an interesting topic is still better than reading the vast majority of garbage that gets posted on SS these days.

A lot of the threads seem like they were written by high school kids.. then I look at the age of the poster and they’re in their mid-30s.

Fvck doesn’t anyone have normal, interesting non-trollish things to talk about on this forum any more.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Man I knew from age 18 I’m not:
Dating or marrying women who are:
Unstable
Broken home
Baggage
Insecure
Don’t have daddy issues.

Funny I knew this that young. Then turned into a weak Beta from age 30-40.
Then took the red pill. Very odd

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Man I knew from age 18 I’m not:
Dating or marrying women who are:
Unstable
Broken home
Baggage
Insecure
Don’t have daddy issues.

Funny I knew this that young. Then turned into a weak Beta from age 30-40.
Then took the red pill. Very odd
Same except my beta years were mid 20's. Never figured that out myself.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere on SS that the more Cosby show a women's upbringing is, the less problems you will have with her. I have noticed that women with a strong nuclear family background are more predictable in the dating process. In today's society finding a girl that had an intact nuclear family with a strong dad is sooo rare.

Good Father Figure:
1.) They dont tolerate disrespect for too long
2.) They will flake and **** test but its minimal
3.) If they dont truly like you, they will not lead you on just for attention. and validation.
4.) They know they are attractive and don't need men constantly confirming that
5.) The dating process is normal and somewhat predictable. It is straightforward.

Broken Home Girls:
1.) They need to be disrespected and need drama in order to keep their attention
2.) **** tests are always around the corner
3.) They will lead you on for attention and validation
4.) Constantly need to know they are attractive to men
5.) Dating process is not fun, its unpredictable, and dramatic
6.) They are 100% ruled by their emotions so their behavior is capricious

This leads me to wonder if men have just been going after the wrong type of girls. What if many of the problems on this board could be solved by just dating the girls that come from a traditional family background. I am not saying this is a Silver Bullet but i have just noticed that girls with good fathers make the courtship process more enjoyable becuz of their emotional predictability.
I generally agree with what you say. But the
is knowing exactly the dynamics between a woman and her father is more difficult than it seems.

In most cases even the woman doesn’t fully understand the dynamics she had with her father during childhood. If she is lucky, she will understand sometime in her 40’s or later.

Also when a man and woman have compatible childhood backgrounds, they tend to have crazy chemistry. Don’t underestimate that as a powerful ingredient for a relationship.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally agree with what you say. But the
is knowing exactly the dynamics between a woman and her father is more difficult than it seems.

In most cases even the woman doesn’t fully understand the dynamics she had with her father during childhood. If she is lucky, she will understand sometime in her 40’s or later.

Also when a man and woman have compatible childhood backgrounds, they tend to have crazy chemistry. Don’t underestimate that as a powerful ingredient for a relationship.
I agree bro

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Unfortunately, for men, at the end of the day we can only date what is attracted to us to begin with. The majority of guys are like a fat chick that can only date black guys lol. The number of quality women I have attracted is a rounding error.
Guess you have some self-esteem issues to work though..

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, for men, at the end of the day we can only date what is attracted to us to begin with. The majority of guys are like a fat chick that can only date black guys lol. The number of quality women I have attracted is a rounding error.
lol, this sounds pretty funny at first look but it's quite damning when you think about it.

If most women are averse to most men, it means when the music stops the women will either be alone or settle with men they never wanted. They are effectively cursed either way from their perspective. Only the ones who settle with the apex males they took turns getting fcked by "win". The afc on the other hand thinks he's finally struck gold when she decides to settle for him. He can't understand her unhappiness and neurotic lashouts at him and herself.

So to the extent such a scenario would be true, it's a curse in disguise.