Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CYP's 100 # close FRs.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff keeping with the game my friend. From what i been noticing, ur using smiling the right way. Its crucial, its how girls feel relaxed...that u appear warm and positive. Definitely use it to ur advantage. I believe ur getting very positive responses because of this golden rule. A friend of mine, greenlake(doesn't go on here anymore) told me that he gets better responses when he doesn't smile, but the thing is...he'd get much more receptive responses if he "genuinely" smiles. He needs to learn how. Also with the indian girl u were gaming(I was promised i would go more in depth), when u said "Hi" and introduced urself...definitely didn't matter what u said, it was how u said it.

The interaction from what im getting, u were relaxed, was "enjoying" talking to her but the only reason she didn't recpriocate with the kiss was prolly just the lack of more kino and "caring" what her friend thought. But i forgot to read the part where u got one in. Nice job. U were persistent. For the previous girl, funny how the guy knew it was you. Guess it comes to show how we do what most guys don't ;-).

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, if your from nj/ny/ct area we should wing together someday. two indian dudes= unstoppable ! .hit me UP on PM, if your interested... :) though I goto the upscale NYC clubs,where you see fancy ass biatches, are you at least 21 ?

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
02-07-08 254 I def. need to re up on the numbers tonight at work.. for sure, I had a bad day as far as approaches are concerned.. Found out the one-its girl has a bf.. kind of upset about it... I work at a cool restaurant girls are always coming through... ill do 10 approaches today at work... I was bussiness today.. it was def not my style im all about having fun.. usally not about bussiness.. so that was what went wrong today.

Last edited:

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
262 iv been doing some approaches but not as much as i would like to... life is really getting hectic, barely have to even go to the gym... i skipped the gym all together last week.. I do have some good FR that i want to write with some cool things i just relized that i do, as soon as i have time i will wirte them.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like you learned a lot from our conversations in PM, but man I think I could learn a lot from you too.

Do you open with just "Hi" a lot? I normally use something indirect, but I'm intrigued by this whole "hey" thing. I also think I should work harder on getting EC. The smiling part I am money at, and it sounds like you are too.

Indirect works for me, but it's too situational. I might try just saying "hey".

Anyway, keep this sh!t up. Good journal.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a creative approach today.... ill bullet point because i have some studing to do.

02-12-08 263
-walking into the school parking structre
-car pulls next me and asks if im leaving
-cutie in the car, so i say yea. i tell her to drop me at my car on the top level
-i get in the car
-i do the damn thing
-i tell her to jump in my car
-she gets in my car so i can drop her off down stairs
-i get the number
-(she European so when i drop her i initiate the double cheek kiss)(been doing that one these last couple of weeks)
-when we finish she surprised... ( I do a confident smilly face and tell her well french next time... i do a really wide grin.... kind of gofffy) shes loving it.. she half smiles.... you know the one where they try to hide it but it pops out anyway...

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
It looks like you learned a lot from our conversations in PM, but man I think I could learn a lot from you too.

Do you open with just "Hi" a lot? I normally use something indirect, but I'm intrigued by this whole "hey" thing. I also think I should work harder on getting EC. The smiling part I am money at, and it sounds like you are too.

Indirect works for me, but it's too situational. I might try just saying "hey".

Anyway, keep this sh!t up. Good journal.
ever since i drop the CF and NEG stuff my game has improved so much and i find it more fun to do approaches because i actually make girls feel good about them selves. the talk we had did help...

Iv always used hey, hi, hello, because it feels the most natural to me... when ever i meet a cool guy or a business contact or what ever i always have used hey.. so thats problly why i use it the most.. some times it comes out even before i can think, kind of like the three second rule... I just say hi when ever i see a cutie dont even think any more... im not saying i dont have approch anxity oor what ever but its just getting less and less every time i approch.. my confidence has improved even more because of all the sucess iv been having... since i started the journal... my percentages of approches to closes are practically at 100%.. when i was using negs and CF it was more like 5/10..
alll the approches ive been doing have been direct and i think it works for me because im not looking for a GF and i dont send that desperation wibe... thats another reason why i think iv been having alot of success, i seriously not looking for a gf... when i was looking for one.. i was sending out a deperation wibe.. and hey thanks for the support/advice man...

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
269 02-17-08

Some exciting things have happened since my last post...

-Iv gotten a promotion at my volunteer position @ the hospital.
-I have made some progress growing as a person and realized some things.
-I feel good about yesterday, today and days yet to come.
-Also learned that Valentines day is probably the best day to go to a bar to meet signal ladies.
-I actually have some free time today to write a proper FR. I’ll include as much details as I can on my process and were my mind is at.

Friday night I was suppose to go on a date with a chick that I had number closed. It was a solid close and there was a lot of buying signals. So I Text her and tell that were gonna go smoke, at 9 at my favorite Hookah bar. She’s cool with it tell me that a one of her home girls are gonna join us. I'm cool with it cause one of boys who is a good wing said he will come in case of the **** block.

Any way she flakes at the last minute, I was pissed... My buddy still wanted to go the hookah bar.. I was not feeling it my confidence was totally off. But since we were already on our way there I decided to concede and go. When we got there was not a lot of cuties in there… so we started to play cards… we were about to leave when the HB 9, HB6 and HB 8 walks in… my buddy looks at me and we decide to stay.

I tried to get the balls to go open them, but for some reason I was kept getting approach anxiety. ( I haven’t had an attack of approach anxiety like that for very long time.) My buddy is sitting there laughing at me, telling me how much of puss I am, (I certainly deserved it and would expect nothing less from a true friend.) I walk in to the bathroom, wash my face with cold water. Look at my reflection in the mirror, and starts talking to myself (kind of weird, but that’s how I roll).

“Damn You are so smoking, You have so much going for you, You have charisma, you look so good all the time in gym is paying off, you are a magnet, People love you because you are a good person and you love people, You have so much confidence that its palpable”
When I Leave the bath room I feel totally relaxed… as I going back to the table to join my friend I see a three set, I don’t even think.

-wow you guys look really board. (Smiling of course)
* The all laugh together
-I give the best looking one a wink and extend my hand and she shakes it and tells me her name. I do the same to the other girls, they are all giggles. At this point I could of easily pulled these ladies. But I could only think of about the three set that I was too pvssy to approach. I eject telling the girls how nice it was to meet them.

When I get back to my table, my buddy is talking to some ladies at the table next to ours… I sit directly across from the three set and see the HB9 looking up, I immediately catch her eyes (damn this girl has some balls, cause she doesn’t brake eye contact.) I do a amused kind of smile, and get up with out braking eye contact. Surprised by my suddenly getting up she brakes it, and looks away for a second and looks back up at me. (I’m still looking at her), as I get closer I give her a smile.

-Hi
*Hey (bewildered)
-What your names? (Get each of their names)
*And yours

-It doesn’t matter right now, Listen… I just came here to talk to you and get your names cause I wasn’t feeling very confident a couple of minutes ago and I don’t like that feeling… but now that I got my balls back ill talk to you guys latter, thanks Laura for helping me get my ball back. (totally serious face)
Walk back to my seat…..

Me and buddy and his new friends start playing cards … Laura and her friends move a couch near us and directed in front of where I’m sitting. They take of their jackets and starts playing cards too. (How do you spell, she wants me ****?)

About 30 minutes into our game, Jennifer ( one of the girls my buddy opened) tells me that Laura is burning a hole trough me… I look up and she’s looking right at me. ( Damn how audacious of her =)
(I look at her and, do a silly face and she laughs)

TO BE CONTINUED…….. (this story gets better.. ill finish it after I get back)

I saw at least 3 different guys approaching this girl after I did, including one of the owners of the bar.. he even gave her a flower with his number on, it..​

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. No worries son. Remember, take care of ur priorities as much as u can!

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, no pressure. Take ur times. Do it when u want to, not when u feel u have to. :)

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
July 16 2008

AWESOME NEWS!

I just found out I can get grantee acceptance in to UC Santa Barbara!! :)

Ok now for some pick up artist stuff...

Summer Anthropology class: Very female heavy class =]

first day of class I don't say any thing but I deliberately walk in late, as they say in holywood making an entrance. I walk in very confidently and assume that I am the man, because I feel this way every one else assumes it. That day we did class introductions were I made the guy next to me seem very very cool by introducing him glorifying his achievements to the class. Every one else introduces the person next to them and the guy next to me tells the class about how I'm Buddhist. Turns out that one of finer chicks in class is Buddhist also. Class ends I walk out and the fine buddhist chick walks out behind me, I say hi and we build rapport on some random stuff. She gives me her number even though she has a bf. The next day I get to class early, and sits in the seat of the finest chick in our class, I find out latter that shes a dutch model but shes way fine, about an inch taller than me also. So I'm sitting in her seat, and she comes to class and sits right behind me and she starts to initiate conversation with me... I play like I not that interested now shes obviously likes this. The prof. plays a boring ass movie I fall a sleep for a bit, when i wake up i pass a bigg ass note to her "what did i miss".. she writes back.. "im so over this class" bla bla bla.. we pass the note around a couple of times and I write "this is old school whats your number" she writes her number and name for me... and we spend the next hour texting each other, this chick is really cool and down to earth even though shes really hot..

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang man, and I thought I had class game. I wish I would have thought of that note move when I was still in college. Falling asleep, waking up and passing a note to the HB next to me asking her what I missed - I can't believe I never thought of doing that. That is ingenious.

Keep up the good work. Those last two approaches were phenomenal.

I used to walk in late to class all the time too, then sit down at a desk with my legs spread wide out so everyone noticed me. It's amazing how well that stuff works.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
July 17 2008

Jealousy factor:

I saw a bunch of people drawing on a the school quad today... I was walking towards my morning class and saw this girl sitting under a tree drawing. walk up to her and say hey what are you doing? (half laughing) [she was measuring a building with her pencil, with one eye closed] it look really funny.. She saw me laughing and started laughing too. We talk about what shes working on and then I bounce cause my class was starting, i tell her that i will come talk to her later...

meanwhile.. in my antro. class the Buddhist chick and the dutch model are now sitting next to each other right behind me. (the buddhist chick moved from the across the room and sat were the Dutch chick was sitting and Dutch one moved to a seat next to her, poor girl thats the 3rd time she had her seat jacked) Any way i introduce them to each other, they really hit it off... the prof gives us a 10 minute break... they want me to come to get some food at the food court. i told them ill meet them there..

I had no intention of following them there, cause i wanted them to talk about me =].. i leave to the quad and i see the art chick still drawing.... so i sit next to her and start talking about just random stuff.. I find out that we have a lot in common , bio major and med school aspirations bla bla... but shes going to be h.s senior.eeek (that sucks cause shes wayyy cute).... the girls from my anthro class are walking towards us.... and I'm totally loving it cause me and the art chick laughing and generally enjoying our conversation.... when all the girls are there they kind of fight for my attention a little bit... the Buddhist chicks tells the group that its time to go back to class.. I tell the art chick that i dint even get her name, and that my name is cyp6, she tells me her name and i introduce her to the other two chicks.... I tell the art chick that i will see her tomarow.

when were walking towards class the buddhist chick was like; do you have to know every one? and the dutch chick was like how did you even start a coversation with her, i thought you guys were friends already by the way she was talking to you.. i dint say any thing.. just gave them a puzzled look that said ... wtf are you talking about..

any ways me and dutch chick are going to go study at star bucks tonight... i might flake on her though....