Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CYP's 100 # close FRs.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iv been feeling a little anti social after my break up. So its just about time to start this thing, I can approch like a mad man but lately I haven't been doing it, and whats worst I haven't been getting the numbers. So I'm gonna start this journal, just for my edification. Enjoy.. Marry Christmess

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so its been a while.........I forgot I started this thing...

So it took a while but I am completely over my break up now... Hardly ever think about her. Personally I am at a great place right now as far as mind set is concerned. I Am happy being single, I have been working out, bought some new cloths, and got into a cool volunteer program, became a school senator, my classes are on point and the finances are going good too. Right now LIFE is ZEN... Only thing missing is the GAME...​
Actually the game is always on, but passively. I haven't really been actively trying to score any numbers or any thing. I think I needed to focus on other aspects of my life in the last 2 month more than the girls... Now that I am at a good place in life Its time.. Tomarow I will approach 10 sets at school... and post on Friday I have tests on wends and Thurs​
I was able to go Clubbing Sunday Before last, I danced with almost every girl I approached. Met a blond from UCLA, danced with her for couple of songs, made out with her,(first time experience at the club for me.) Took her to the balcony and talked, found out we had a lot in common, and danced with the the rest of the night. I was so confident from dancing with other girls all night, that I knew i would be good going in. (confidence is a must in clubs but having fun with out expectations is the key to success in the clubs) We made eye contact, I held it for a little longer than normal, and right then started heading towards her on the dance floor, took about 30 seconds fro me to get to her because the floor was so packed, but when I approached I dint say anything flashed a quick smile and started dancing with her, slowly moving in. Face to face, started touching her more and more increasing the kino, when I had my forhead on hers, danced like that for a song or two and held off trying to kiss her as long as i could, i knew she wanted to.​

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I approched a lot of girls in the last couple of days. Ill just post the best from each day.
Let me know if its hard to understand the format of the FR's. I'm gonna be rushing through them as fast as I can when write them so I will make many mistakes, sorry about that. Thanks.

-=Me
*=HB

Last edited:

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1-30-08

Me and my lab patner was in the caffertieria-study area finishing up a chemstry lab. She was complaining that there are no hot guys in the cafferteria that morning, I told her that there are no hot girls in here either. Shes looks around and points at a smoking hot blond that I hadnt noticed. So I kept looking at her in between problems hoping she would catch me checking her out. She finally did, I held it (eye contact) there for a second and went back to finishing up the work, when I finished there was about 5 minutes till class starts. So I walk up to her table across the room-she sitting alone, in a two chair table.(Damn She is smoking- nice eyes, tight body, nice hips and a-s-s) I sit in the other chair, across from her.

-(grining), hi?
* Hey (smiling)
-what are you studying?
*bla bla bla
-oh cool english are you in?
*bla bla bla
-bla bla bla is that your major
* i want to be a nurse
- oh cool i want to go into the medical field too.(commality)
*bla bla (rapport)..........
-bla bla (rapport)........
*She starts to say some thing......( I interrupt with a smile, tilt my head stare in to eyes-like I just notices something) gives me that what are you thinking about smile.
-you have beutiful eyes. (by me telling her this i'm letting her know, hey I find her attractive-and i like her more than friends)
*(smiling) thanks (gives me that look like, took you long enough)
-(Fluff)
*(Fluff)
-hey listen I have to go to class, but i like talking to you so lets go get some coffee or some thing. what your number. (close) obviously.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1-31-08

I was walking to the campus theater for the global warming teach-in. Saw a buetifull girl coming from the opposite direction.
(------> 15 feet <******)
I smile at her, she smiles back. when were in speaking distance from each other i say

-hi, dint i see in X club
*yea bla bla bla bla......... why did you leave early?
-(im in student government ) i had a senate meeting to get to.. bla bla bla
* she says some thing.. (i do the eye thing-FR 1-30-08)...she stops in the middle of sentence looks confused and curious.. and says what?
-I tell he she has nice eyes...(the vibe of the conversation changes from school stuff to personal stuff) I ask her questions about her neckles...and the pictures in her binder... she tell me thats old picture of her ex... I ask her if she likes guys like that... she says she dosnt care about looks just guys that make her laugh... i get her number..
-yea ill deff call you... well go get some coffee.
* i dont like coffee
-you dont like coffee.(smiling-Confused).... ok well go get some water then(making a face like she just trew me a curve ball).
* your funny (she qualifies me)
- what are you? where you from?
* italian-germen-native american.
-Navtive American?? (wow face) come here ( i give her a hug, shes giggling)
-hey listen i have go but ill talk to you soon
* yea call me

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1-31-08

me and a buddy whent to a bar... i got wasted... the end. some where in that night i grabed a girls tits and she squeezed my ball...thats as good as it got no numbers and no game... alcohol is bad.. lessoned learned; do not drink at bars... get buzzed but thats it...

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2-1-08

A friend called me after work to come meet him and his friends at a hookah bar near where I work.. when i get there its craking, i get in and starting looking around for my friend. some chick i knew from hs is there, so she runns up gives me a hug (instant social value) and we catch up.. we talk for a min
i tell her that hey i need to find my friend and i will come tallk to her soon. i find my friends at a table in the corner. i ethusatically greet them. right behind is 2 a set (a very beutyfull indean girl and so so white girl) ... i sit down with my frinends take off my jacket, and hang it on my chair by turning around... (prending like it was the first time i seen them)

-oh hey up ladies..(smiling)-this is must guys... when you open a girl always have positive body language.
*hey(both at same time)
-Im cyp 6 nice to meet you girls, extend my hand to to them.
*hey Im Nahia, nice to meet you... Hi im Ashely...
-wow thats a exotic name (looking at nahia but turning to ashley at the last minute, smiling sarcastically)

At this point I knew that i was in, cause they both laugh at the same time. build rapport and comfort. I ask her where shes from, she asks me where i'm from. I tell her shes way hotter than the typical indean girl, she says the same to about me. we do a hot shot, (which is where I breath in smoke and blow it in to her-nahia's mouth with a kiss) We chill for a while... my friend's friends leave so me and my buddie joins the girls at there table. he keeps Ashely busy. I try to kiss Nahia a couple of times she always turns away.. i stay relentless... I steal on from her..after i do.. i ask her
-has a guy ever stolen a kiss from you?
*no
-Your welcome (****y smile)
she has that sexy smile thats barely registering in her face cause she trying to hide it.
after about an hour or so me and buddy decide to bounce... I get her number... she and her friends want to go bar hopping tonight(2-2-08).. ill FR it goes through

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about approaching , and getting some feeback on your approaches. It hardly should be about us.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man i just read ur journal so far. I will definitely give more feedback when i full analyze it tomorrow. But its good ur atleast going for the kiss, i still haven't gotten past that yet. Its been my sticking point for a while. But also, about smiling while opening....thumbs up! Its a must to smile or have a confident face...u have to...this opens girls up. For the indian girl, she prolly wanted to kiss you...but might've held back as u might've needed a bit more kino. I have to say, Indian women when hot...are GORGEOUS and are TOP of the line. Lastly, ur wit is improving. Keep it up man, and hope the flu ends ;-)

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
still suffering from the flue... got some good IOI From my this chick I have self induced one-its for. :) I'm a hopeless romantic and like having the feeling of the one-its. (i kind of like knowing that I dint murder nice guy inside me)

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cyp6 said:
is this actually helping any one? should I keep going, i kind of feel like i'm wasting time?

its definetly helping ..keep it up bro. But what i'd like to see is the follow up story from the number, like was it a dead end or did it lead anywhere ? Dont get me wrong, I like reading appraoches, but I think the rest is important too..

btw, you are indian ? me too bro good luck !

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mackdaddy27 said:
its definetly helping ..keep it up bro. But what i'd like to see is the follow up story from the number, like was it a dead end or did it lead anywhere ? Dont get me wrong, I like reading appraoches, but I think the rest is important too..

btw, you are indian ? me too bro good luck !
Yea for sure Im indean.. i could do the follow up stroies but they would have to be very short, cause of time reasons.

Last edited:

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2-6-08 249
so me and a couple of my boys are kicking it in front of the library. seen a girl by her self texting. knew she was feeling board, so knew it would be an easy pick up.
-hey whats up (smiling)
*hey
-waiting for class to start?
*yea for sue
-mee too! SMILING, what class?
*math
-oh man mee to.. i hate math.. who do you have?(gives her some thing to talk about)
*she goes on and on about it...
(my boys neg her.... they are still learning the game so i let them do what ever they want when we approch girls cause thats the only way to really learn, I personally dont negg any more. shes all giggly about how all the guys we keep her engaged for 10 mins till its almost time for class to start. I ask them if they want her number. my boys tell me to go for it. I put her name in and hand her the phone while i talk to her.. she automatically puts in it in. I tell her ill call her, we talk for a few mins more just me and her and then me and my friends bounce.)

I also met a dude from a local layer, he approached me after seeing me game jakie^.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From now on ill be posting the the number of contacts on my phone book..... to see progress, because im only posting the best FR each day, this way ill be able to keep track of number closes.. as of tonight 2-6-08 251 tomarow should be fun, im helping a friend campaign to become our schools student trustee..

Last edited: