Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cybersecurity

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure we have a few programmers on this board. Would it be beneficial to go into CyberSecurity? It’s starting to pique my interest. I hear it’s a good field and the pay is excellent. I’m studying Computer Science in Software and Scientific Applications right now.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's very in demand esp if you get the CISSP- you can make so much money. I'm going in the direction of data analytics but my second choice was going to be Cyber security.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am doing testing now, have done some development work as well. But honestly, I think that network/IT/Security would be where its at. Seems to be plenty of demand, and its somewhat universal ( when compared to programming). I say do it if you like systems level thinking and working on the actual machines. My opinion is certainly not of an expert though..

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cyber security will be in hot demand and I've read somewhere there is a huge shortage of those professionals.

Agree with synergy1 networking is in demand too and the pay is good and gets better with experience.