cvmming too fast when tired

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that when I am feeling pretty tired because I've been working out a few hours before sex, or because I've done some kind of physical exercise, I cvm fast and I cant control it at all (almost).

It has nothing to do with my level of excitement at the moment, it is just that I feel tired and I cant hold on anymore.

Usually I kind of control when I finish by breathing etc, but if I am feeling quite tired I just cvm after a few minutes of intercouse...no matter what I do (positions, breathing, etc)

Does this happen to you?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I am the extreme opposite. When I am extremely tired, not only can't I cvm at all but I struggle to even get it up no matter what naked woman is in front of me.

In a more unextreme situation, there have been times when I could feel inside me that if I were to get it up, I would blow my load really fast. This isn't normal for me, but there have been times where I felt this way. So what do I do? If this happens where I am getting ready to be with a woman and don't want to cvm fast, I rub one off. Or maybe even two. Then my stamina with her is perfect. This may not be everyone's best option, I guess. If you know you are gonna sleep with a woman you have no desire to see again, then cvm in 2 x minutes, who cares?! But if you have any desire to see her later, even a low level plate, then cvming in 2 x minutes is the last thing you want to do. Right?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
This happens to me when I smoke weed. Otherwise, I can go for a while.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Sex is part mental and psychological for a man also, not as much as a woman though. Your physical state when you start may very well impact the end results. It will most likely be a different result for different men depending on how well a man mentally handles fatigue.

Last edited: