Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cutting off someone mid sentence, is it extremely rude? Or am I overly sensetive?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
Dude this is the way to go.

Seriously, don't listen to DJDamage who immediately turns the situation into a problem with YOU.

FVCK THAT SH1T MAN!!

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH US. It's that RUDE FVCK you are hanging with that has the problem.
If the purpose of sosuave is to improve oneself then one has to take an inventory of what worked and what hasn't.

If this sh1t happens often to cola and different people are doing this to cola then there is something about cola that makes other people think they can do that to him.

After all, I like other members on here don't find this to be a problem and if on the rare occassion someone does cut me off mid sentence, I don't fly off the handles like a pmsing 12 year old as your advice suggested one should do. That may work on the playground but when you are an adult and this sh1t can also happen in a business/job environment not just among your peeps.

Are you going to walk to your boss/coworkers and tell them "Hey you cut me off, shut the fvck up!!"

You will see how far you get.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I have too much testosterone for my own age then. I don't tolerate being disrespected because I know I'm the man. You guys preach about men being "alpha males" well look at the animal kingdom..
The alpha chimpanzee doesn't take crap out of the beta monkies..
And ofcourse damage, at work its different, but at work your not the alpha, the man with the power to hire and fire is..

and to that praire dog guy..
You just got offended because you probably got picked on a lot, but I'm no bullie.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
If the purpose of sosuave is to improve oneself then one has to take an inventory of what worked and what hasn't.

If this sh1t happens often to cola and different people are doing this to cola then there is something about cola that makes other people think they can do that to him.

After all, I like other members on here don't find this to be a problem and if on the rare occassion someone does cut me off mid sentence, I don't fly off the handles like a pmsing 12 year old as your advice suggested one should do. That may work on the playground but when you are an adult and this sh1t can also happen in a business/job environment not just among your peeps.

Are you going to walk to your boss/coworkers and tell them "Hey you cut me off, shut the fvck up!!"

You will see how far you get.
LOL

Dude you lost the argument so you started talking about business. Newsflash: everybody knows not to be a D!CK at WORK.

Work and play are different. Your friends aren't going to "fire" you because you tell them to STFU.

If you always keep trying to live life ONE WAY which it seems you seem to be doing since you think work and play require the same attitude, you will lose BIGTIME. You will be either HELD BACK in your social interactions due to your rigid work attitude, or you will be HELD BACK in your professional interactions due to your informal play attitude.

Now, notice I said if you read my whole post instead of just the stuff you cut out I said VIOLENCE is probably TOO MUCH in such a situation. That is why I suggested verbally abusing them and disrespecting them.

To me, once you LOSE my respect or SHOW DISRESPECT towards me, I will shut you down, disrespect you, fvckin tear you down to shreds and make you earn back the respect like a b1tch. If you respect me, I will treat you like an equal, but if people choose to cross me, well then the gloves are off.

That's how you gotta live life. Whether you play with the gloves off covertly (at work) or blatantly (social), you gotta do it to move ahead in life and that's what its all about.

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I have too much testosterone for my own age then.
Gotta love the "blame it on external factors that are out of my control" defense. Very alpha. I can totally see John Wayne doing that.

cola said:
and to that praire dog guy..
You just got offended because you probably got picked on a lot, but I'm no bullie.
Punching somebody because they cut you off is the textbook definition of a bully or thug. It can be charged not only as a misdemeanor, but as a FELONY in most states. With that attitude (and lack of any reasonable provocation) a DA could get an indictment for misdemeanor battery without blinking an eye, and if he was really pissed off depending on the state he might even get felony charges drawn up. If you don't think a felony battery charge qualifies you as a thug, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you.

You can gloss your behavior by attacking me all you want, but I've never been picked on my entire life. I responded because I hate the false alpha-male conception of might makes right. It's idiots like you that caused society to degrade to an anti-masculine state in the first place. There's a difference between being alpha and uncivilized. Your justification of "well the animal world does it" is particularly awesome. Go ahead and rape every female you can stick it into, and see how that works out too. Then tell the DA "well the animals do it."

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Am I a-hole for calling people out on this
Pretty much. If you care so much about respect and alphaness that you have to fight people...regularly...because they have the nerve to talk when you're talking that you are an assh0le and need help.

Life is not a Western. We deal with people we don't like all the time. We deal with disrespect all the time. The quicker you learn that the less likely you will end up dead or in jail.

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention your reality probably just isn't strong enough. I've tried talking across alphas before, it doesn't work. They're invoked in their own realm, their own reality, it's almost as if your voice cutting over them doesn't exist, they continue calmfully.