Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cute is the norm, not the exception.

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know how you guys see things, but I am a little in awe in how most guys on this board complain or state that most girls out there are not attractive and attractive women are in the minority.

I think that is biggest myth out there.

True, only a small percentage of women have strikingly gorgeous bodies and faces, but if you look at most girls/woman aged 21-30 or so, most (around 60%) have decent enough bodies and facial balance to atleast be considered cute.

What is my point?

If you realize, cute/attractive women are in the majority and not the minority you will feel more worthy and less intimidated.

E.G.

Look at the pics of this bar event. Close to 2/3 of the girls in these pics are cute or better.

http://www.njcoors.com/photos/boathouse08_12_08/index.html

And this is not just the barscene I am talking about..it is like this everywhere....Local mall, beach, urban areas, NYC, guests I see in my hotel checking in.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devils3777 said:
I don't know how you guys see things, but I am a little in awe in how most guys on this board complain or state that most girls out there are not attractive and attractive women are in the minority.

True, only a small percentage of women have strikingly gorgeous bodies and faces, but if you look at most girls/woman aged 21-30 or so, most (around 60%) have decent enough bodies and facial balance to atleast be considered cute.

What is my point?

If you realize, cute/attractive women are in the majority and not the minority you will feel more worthy and less intimidated.

E.G.

Look at the pics of this bar event. Close to 2/3 of the girls in these pics are cute or better.

And this is not just the barscene I am talking about..it is like this everywhere....Local mall, beach, urban areas, NYC, guests I see in my hotel checking in.
But bars are not random cross-sections. Ever go to Walmart or the DMV? 2/3 of the women there are obese, ghetto and/or pushing 5 bastard kids around.

I agree that if you pick the right venues (bars, college, etc) though, there are higher concentrations of hotties there.

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
wayword said:
But bars are not random cross-sections. Ever go to Walmart or the DMV? 2/3 of the women there are obese, ghetto and/or are pushing 5 bastard kids around.

I agree that if you pick the right venues (bars, college, etc), there are higher concentrations of hotties there, though.

Yeah, but I mentioned in my post NOT JUST BARS.

I realized location has alot to do with it. In rural areas in NJ alot of the women are out of shape and are alot less likely to get orthodontic treatment or cosmetic surgery.

Go walk around certain urban towns in Northern Jersey or New York City, 80% of the women are in shape and are alot more likely to fix any facial aesthetic problems they have.

I personally can't stand fat people, they make me sick. There is really no excuse to be fat these days. People just don't feel like putting the work in and there is always liposuction and weight loss surgery for those who have a hard time losing weight. NO EXCUSE!!

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devils3777 said:
Go walk around certain urban towns in Northern Jersey or New York City, 80% of the women are in shape and are alot more likely to fix any facial aesthetic problems they have.
Of course, it's due to competition pressure from a huge surplus of single women there.

For some reason, single women prefer the East, while single men prefer the West. End result is that EC women (theoretically) need to attempt to maintain themselves better in order to get choice dates and mates.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
devils3777 said:

What is my point?

E.G.

It is no secret that there are places with higher concentrations of hot women than others.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work at a WalMart - oh boy i see so much booty everyday in there..

Chicks that go to (and even those that work at) WalMart many of them are hot.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree completely. I'm in HS though, so it's probably different.

There is no shortage of attractive women, if you have trouble finding one, you have some problems.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of women are cute/attractive? The only revelation here is your low standards. :-/

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devils3777 said:

Wow talk about an insulated life.
Dude you need to get out more :crackup:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true many women have cute bodies, but a lot of them turn me off either by the way they talk or the way they dress. So the percentage of women I find attractive personally is pretty low.

I wish I lived from the 30s to the 80s, when the majority of women actually dressed and acted like women....