Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cute chinese girl.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matched with a cute 22 year old Chinese woman on tinder. We agreed to meet up.

I had the feeling something was off. Like de Angelo said something along the lines of if you get the feeling that something, just isn't right.

Anyway she agreed to me coming to her flat for a cup of tea.

I arrived, knocked on her door. She answered looking shy. I asked if I could come in, so she allowed me, she looked a little skeptical though.

She was wearing leg stockings and a T-shirt. I have to admit, she was very pretty.

She told me she didn't feel good. She said she needed a visa to stop in country. She also said the following :- "I have a boyfriend, he works away. He is married. I met him on tinder. His wife is crazy."

I think her bf is just using her as a mistress until her visa runs out in two weeks. She also said she had a gas bill that needs paying. She asked me if I wanted marriage.

Obviously huge, huge red flags. I still tried to advance though, I suggested we leave the door alleyway and go take a seat.
She didn't seem interested. She said I wasn't tall enough and that she didn't feel good, so I left.

She was telling me that she is from kazackstan. She said it has the third highest suicides rate in the world. She is dreading going back. I googled the country (it doesn't look to bad) looks developed. She has just had a visa application for Canada turned down

I sat in my car just down the street after I left her flat, just to gather my thoughts. Two mins later I'm 95% sure I seen her leave her flat and jump in someone's car. I found that suspicious.

Im suprised she dismissed me so quickly. I have a lot of money. Good looking. Strange. Especially how desperate she was.

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you even posting this? She is obviously looking for help with her situation and not seeking "love". Delete her number and move on.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Scamming hoe go back to china BISH
would have been my response

Serenity

Reaction score
Why do you even care? Why do you try to advance through absolutely massive red flags? That's just stupid, but you got lucky, she did you a favor. How deep in sh!t would you be if you just went along despite the red flags that should have made you turn around 180 degrees on the spot? How far down this rabbit hole would you go?

Im suprised she dismissed me so quickly. I have a lot of money. Good looking. Strange. Especially how desperate she was.
Also, put your ego aside, it's useless. This reeks of hurt ego, that she didn't desire you (even if you don't want her anyways). You got rejected by trash and it bothers you, how broken will you become when a woman you consider a lot better rejects you? You see? Ego is useless, will only make you emotionally invest and subsequently become massively disappointed.

Move on, this isn't even a blip on the radar.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you even posting this? She is obviously looking for help with her situation and not seeking "love". Delete her number and move on.
Lmfao!

Chick wants money and a green card. Op is on that phaggy times.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There was and still this chick in US which is from my town in Russia. Back in 2000 something she was in her mid 20s. She too had a visa and thing was about to expire. Basically she got married and got herself a green card and then citizenship all fine and dandy. Then I find out how it happened, she basically took a guy to whatever place you people get married at in the US, and married on him. Many years later, present day, she is having problems with her man. No children for whatever reason. Is looking for an upgrade. Though she is way too old in her mid 40s, best years of her life wasted.

Nothing interesting, girls using pu**y to get things.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she turns to be a good wife?
I find everyone is just seeing the negative side of it. Maybe everyone had a really life scar experience in the past similar to this?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she turns to be a good wife?
This is why most of the 7 billion people alive today are unplanned.

Boy meets girl.

Girls smiles at boy.

Boy gets boner.

Boy thinks, "Hey, I think this is really going to work out!"

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is she Chinese or Kazhak....?????.... Sounds like she's even lying to you about her ethnic roots...

Side note: the Turkic peoples of Central Asia are quite peculiar:

1) they look Chinese
2) they speak Russian and use the Cyrillic alphabet
3) they are Muslims

They are the descendants of Genghis Khan and the Mongol army....they're not Han Chinese.....

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from vacation, so sorry for late reply.

I did'nt post this thread for help. I posted it just to share.

Obviosly i wont be seeing her again. As soon as she mentioned visa, there was no chance of that happening.