"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cute Casino Pit Boss Asked Me

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
613
Reaction score
35
Quick story, i always go to this casino to play..regularly ..for years now. And i know she has a kid and single.

Anyway

One day

She asked me: "So are you married yet:"?

Would this normally mean..SOME interest? This threw me off a bit lol..

Have you guys gotten asked that question and what did that result in?

tnx
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Quick story, i always go to this casino to play..regularly ..for years now. And i know she has a kid and single.

Anyway

One day

She asked me: "So are you married yet:"?

Would this normally mean..SOME interest? This threw me off a bit lol..

Have you guys gotten asked that question and what did that result in?

tnx
Bartenders flirt. Means nothing unless you hit it. That means nothing unless you hit it constantly when you choose to.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Quick story, i always go to this casino to play..regularly ..for years now. And i know she has a kid and single.

Anyway

One day

She asked me: "So are you married yet:"?

Would this normally mean..SOME interest? This threw me off a bit lol..

Have you guys gotten asked that question and what did that result in?

tnx
You should had said, why? Are you proposing with a smirk on your face. Need to think one step ahead dude.
 

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
613
Reaction score
35
So anyway, i acted on it right after she asked that

me: So what's going on with you? you single, married, or what
chick: not married,

me: What you doing next thursday? (happened to be 4th of july!!! dohh..without me thinking!). Are you free??

chick: "NO" << she said this soo fast. I've never had anyone say this so fast to me lol and say it soooo direct. (i figured it was a **** test)
3 second pause (to see if she counters but no counter offer)

me: So when? ( james bond style tone )

chick: When? ( awkward laugh ) haha.. ( then pauses and continues to work pushing buttons on the screen)
---her coworkers/dealer/friends were next to us and might be able to hear us ---
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
613
Reaction score
35
I just wana hit it.. I dont want relationship
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Bartenders flirt. Means nothing unless you hit it. That means nothing unless you hit it constantly when you choose to.
My patience is too thin and my time too valuable to mess with bartenders and waitresses. My game isn’t setup to pull those types of women anyways (thank God because who the hell wants to date a 30+ bartender or waitress?). I don’t even flirt with them when I’m their presence which I’ve noticed causes them to work me that much harder.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My patience is too thin and my time too valuable to mess with bartenders and waitresses. My game isn’t setup to pull those types of women anyways (thank God because who the hell wants to date a 30+ bartender or waitress?). I don’t even flirt with them when I’m their presence which I’ve noticed causes them to work me that much harder.
Its good to know what your willing to deal with.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
So anyway, i acted on it right after she asked that

me: So what's going on with you? you single, married, or what
chick: not married,

me: What you doing next thursday? (happened to be 4th of july!!! dohh..without me thinking!). Are you free??

chick: "NO" << she said this soo fast. I've never had anyone say this so fast to me lol and say it soooo direct. (i figured it was a **** test)
3 second pause (to see if she counters but no counter offer)

me: So when? ( james bond style tone )

chick: When? ( awkward laugh ) haha.. ( then pauses and continues to work pushing buttons on the screen)
---her coworkers/dealer/friends were next to us and might be able to hear us ---
This doesnt sound like she's interested.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
This doesnt sound like she's interested.
That’s what I HATE about women that initiate conversations with me with such personal questions if they aren’t interested. I’d rather them just not talk to me at all if they aren’t interested. No I don’t want to be your friend and no I don’t owe you friendliness and small chat. Just leave me alone unless you’re ready to take it past just casual conversation. This thinking drives feminist mad cause they think we owe all women something even if they don’t want to have sex with us. Bs. You don’t have to have sex with me and I don’t have to have any interest in having a meaningless chat with you.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That’s what I HATE about women that initiate conversations with me with such personal questions if they aren’t interested. I’d rather them just not talk to me at all if they aren’t interested. No I don’t want to be your friends and know I don’t owe you friendliness and small chat. Just leave me alone unless you’re ready to take it last casual conversation. This thinking driving’s feminist mad cause they think we owe all women something even if they don’t want to have sex with us. Bs. You don’t have to have sex with me and I don’t have to have any interest in having a meaningless chat with you.
They have a "job" for you. Even if they not trying to fvck.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
They have a "job" for you. Even if they not trying to fvck.
Oh I know. They’re constantly sizing you up for some bull crap you can do for them. Girl that cuts my hair tries to talk to me all the time and I hate it to no end.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Absolutely. Their company is always hiring. They have several openings for "unpaid internships" otherwise known as "friendzone."

The "paid positions" (that include sex such as bf, ONS or FWB) are usually full.
The thing about the "jobs" women have for you is that once you accept a job you are locked into that role. Advancement is normally impossible.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
The thing about the "jobs" women have for you is that once you accept a job you are locked into that role. Advancement is normally impossible.
This is so true. That’s why I preach until I lose my voice to NOT accept friendship with women under ANY circumstances. Or if you somehow get talked into it and have regrets later, just walk away for good. It won’t get you the girl most likely but it will get you out of the friend zone and give you your dignity back. Sure she’s going to badmouth you behind your back for it but who cares?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
This is so true. That’s why I preach until I lose my voice to NOT accept friendship with women under ANY circumstances. Or if you somehow get talked into it and have regrets later, just walk away for good. It won’t get you the girl most likely but it will get you out of the friend zone and give you your dignity back. Sure she’s going to badmouth you behind your back for it but who cares?
I think we want them to hear we aint getting stuck in that position.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I think we want them to hear we aint getting stuck in that position.
I used to tell them all sorts of reasons but I’ve learned that telling them doesn’t change your position. You can send just as clear of a message by walking away without saying a word. No slow fade, just walk away. No responding to texts, no responding to emails asking what happened to you. You don’t even have to give her 2 weeks notice like you do with paying jobs.lol
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I used to tell them all sorts of reasons but I’ve learned that telling them doesn’t change your position. You can send just as clear of a message by walking away without saying a word. No slow fade, just walk away. No responding to texts, no responding to emails asking what happened to you. You don’t even have to give her 2 weeks notice like you do with paying jobs.lol
That's how you "tell" them by your actions. They aint listening to your words unless their enchanted.

So your action is she cant get to you. Also now your fvcking and spending time with someone else.
 
Top