"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Customer giving me IOIs

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Earlier today was doing a job for a HB7, noticed she seemed pretty friendly but it wasn’t until later on that the guy that works for me said he could tell she was into me by how she was looking at me. Maybe he’s right, maybe not. Generally I think hitting on my customers wouldn’t be a great idea but feeling like the odds are in my favor this might be a good time to see how that goes.

My buddy is saying to shoot her a text asking about the work I did then ask her out. Seems dumb to me to pretend that’s why I’m texting her at all. Thinking about just saying something about it being nice to meet her yesterday, I wouldn’t normally text a customer but that I’d like to meet for drinks (doesn’t seem like a bar kinda chick at all so not sure) or coffee if she’s down.

Any tips on how to handle this/or a better message to send?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
You have her number already? How'd you get it if you don't hit on customers?
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
Earlier today was doing a job for a HB7, noticed she seemed pretty friendly but it wasn’t until later on that the guy that works for me said he could tell she was into me by how she was looking at me. Maybe he’s right, maybe not. Generally I think hitting on my customers wouldn’t be a great idea but feeling like the odds are in my favor this might be a good time to see how that goes.

My buddy is saying to shoot her a text asking about the work I did then ask her out. Seems dumb to me to pretend that’s why I’m texting her at all. Thinking about just saying something about it being nice to meet her yesterday, I wouldn’t normally text a customer but that I’d like to meet for drinks (doesn’t seem like a bar kinda chick at all so not sure) or coffee if she’s down.

Any tips on how to handle this/or a better message to send?
Is this like an ongoing client-relationship or like she walked in and bought something and that's it? Sounds like the former based on the fact you have her number already. If that is the case I would recommend against it. Don't sh1t where you eat. If the latter then why not?
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
You have her number already? How'd you get it if you don't hit on customers?
We have name and phone number for scheduling when they come in. We take care of all our local Honda dealerships customers when they need our service, so she might come in again down the road but it’d probably be a while.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
We have name and phone number for scheduling when they come in. We take care of all our local Honda dealerships customers when they need our service, so she might come in again down the road but it’d probably be a while.
Next.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Let's do this. I assume you are a business owner. This said, I had a girl show high IOI's one year, I did not respond, because like you I wasn't sure. Next year, again high IOI's, this time she told me she just want to fck.

Result.



All I had to do was lock door to my office and stick dck into her mouth.

I would say that at work beware of btches that use their sexuality to get free sht. But do fck them. In fact fck them is sht test you give them. Pass is you fck them. Fail is they say no or maybe or some other time, they don't fck in short.

Something like that.
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Let's do this. I assume you are a business owner. This said, I had a girl show high IOI's one year, I did not respond, because like you I wasn't sure. Next year, again high IOI's, this time she told me she just want to fck.

Result.



All I had to do was lock door to my office and stick dck into her mouth.

I would say that at work beware of btches that use their sexuality to get free sht. But do fck them. In fact fck them is sht test you give them. Pass is you fck them. Fail is they say no or maybe or some other time, they don't fck in short.

Something like that.
Helllll ya lmao at least with this one I don’t have to worry about the free sh1t part. Honda was covering the bill
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Stopped at a female friends house for the night while travelling through. She had an appliance repairman stop by and do some work. She has a nice way of purring "Daaarlinnnn'" He did the service call, told her it was on him, and then gave her his number and offered her a ride home after we were out.

I still tease her about how she flirted her way into free service.

Oh yeah, I was the one who spent the night....
 
Top