Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Customer giving me IOIs

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier today was doing a job for a HB7, noticed she seemed pretty friendly but it wasn’t until later on that the guy that works for me said he could tell she was into me by how she was looking at me. Maybe he’s right, maybe not. Generally I think hitting on my customers wouldn’t be a great idea but feeling like the odds are in my favor this might be a good time to see how that goes.

My buddy is saying to shoot her a text asking about the work I did then ask her out. Seems dumb to me to pretend that’s why I’m texting her at all. Thinking about just saying something about it being nice to meet her yesterday, I wouldn’t normally text a customer but that I’d like to meet for drinks (doesn’t seem like a bar kinda chick at all so not sure) or coffee if she’s down.

Any tips on how to handle this/or a better message to send?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have her number already? How'd you get it if you don't hit on customers?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier today was doing a job for a HB7, noticed she seemed pretty friendly but it wasn’t until later on that the guy that works for me said he could tell she was into me by how she was looking at me. Maybe he’s right, maybe not. Generally I think hitting on my customers wouldn’t be a great idea but feeling like the odds are in my favor this might be a good time to see how that goes.

My buddy is saying to shoot her a text asking about the work I did then ask her out. Seems dumb to me to pretend that’s why I’m texting her at all. Thinking about just saying something about it being nice to meet her yesterday, I wouldn’t normally text a customer but that I’d like to meet for drinks (doesn’t seem like a bar kinda chick at all so not sure) or coffee if she’s down.

Any tips on how to handle this/or a better message to send?
Is this like an ongoing client-relationship or like she walked in and bought something and that's it? Sounds like the former based on the fact you have her number already. If that is the case I would recommend against it. Don't sh1t where you eat. If the latter then why not?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have her number already? How'd you get it if you don't hit on customers?
We have name and phone number for scheduling when they come in. We take care of all our local Honda dealerships customers when they need our service, so she might come in again down the road but it’d probably be a while.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have name and phone number for scheduling when they come in. We take care of all our local Honda dealerships customers when they need our service, so she might come in again down the road but it’d probably be a while.
Next.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Let's do this. I assume you are a business owner. This said, I had a girl show high IOI's one year, I did not respond, because like you I wasn't sure. Next year, again high IOI's, this time she told me she just want to fck.

Result.

All I had to do was lock door to my office and stick dck into her mouth.

I would say that at work beware of btches that use their sexuality to get free sht. But do fck them. In fact fck them is sht test you give them. Pass is you fck them. Fail is they say no or maybe or some other time, they don't fck in short.

Something like that.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's do this. I assume you are a business owner. This said, I had a girl show high IOI's one year, I did not respond, because like you I wasn't sure. Next year, again high IOI's, this time she told me she just want to fck.

Result.

All I had to do was lock door to my office and stick dck into her mouth.

I would say that at work beware of btches that use their sexuality to get free sht. But do fck them. In fact fck them is sht test you give them. Pass is you fck them. Fail is they say no or maybe or some other time, they don't fck in short.

Something like that.
Helllll ya lmao at least with this one I don’t have to worry about the free sh1t part. Honda was covering the bill

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped at a female friends house for the night while travelling through. She had an appliance repairman stop by and do some work. She has a nice way of purring "Daaarlinnnn'" He did the service call, told her it was on him, and then gave her his number and offered her a ride home after we were out.

I still tease her about how she flirted her way into free service.

Oh yeah, I was the one who spent the night....