"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

curse loud nightclubs!!

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
England
out for a friends birthday this weekend, got chatting to a girl that was there a bit, then at the end she goes,

"I've got to go now.... oh, you live around here don't you? I'll probably see you around"
me: "yeah. Here, why don't you give me your number, we can meet up sometime?"

she takes my phone and puts her number in, and tries to tell me something, I can't hear, she tries to tell me again, I still can't hear it, (the song has got to a louder bit) so I just go "yeah, ok sure" and she leaves..

It's only then I realise I can't remember for the life of me what her name is.. or if I told her mine, I think I did but I can't remember..

plus the numbers a landline so I can't even send her a text message hoping she replies with her name at the bottom..

I guess if I did some detective work I could find out, she was a friend of a friend of a friend type thing.. but my mate said he thought he had heard one of her friends say something about her having a boyfriend anyway when he had asked about her..

just have to get some more numbers this weekend, I'm now finding number closing quite easy, but approaching is still a bit of a sticking point. once the convos going I'm fine..

provided I can hear what she's saying... bloody nightclubs..

ok, rant over.. bed time.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dude

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2002
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
She didn't put her name in your phone with the number?
 

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
England
nope, typed the number into the display, then gave it back to me, I looked saw that she'd put a number in then tried to listen to what she was saying, it was only after she left and I hit the "save" buttonm that it prompted me for a name, and I thought.. bollocks..

anyway, I was quite drunk anyway, I can't remember if I even liked her that much so I doubt it would have translated into a date anyway, just have to go find some more women on saturday.. weathers getting warmer which is good..
 

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
you miss the whole point. it's loud so you can do the take away manuver. get her out of that environment where you can chat.

even if it's going outside...if she follows you then your more than likely in there.

at my age we do the take away to other environments like late night coffee/eating houses and then to my house for further deserts...or that was how it used to be last time I looked.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top