"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Current A.W pushing for commitment

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2016
Messages
699
Reaction score
714
Dump her, but I doubt you will do it unless you have a hotter upgrade on standby.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
If you are worried about your girls social media followers you are exhibiting small d*ck energy.

Never been afraid to go against the grain. I feel strongly about this.
Then a small **** I have. I am on my way to becoming a reasonably well accomplished male, Im not going to sit in bed after a 10 hour shift of dealing with my missus & coffee, and her phone is there constantly vibrating with "likes" and "Dm's" whilst we talk about/plan life. You may tolerate it , I dont,

Just because you take women for chicken drumsticks, I dont I do quality stuff, she doesnt get to cherry pick
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
one of my plates wants commitment, shes quite good company, however very good at hiding the fact she likes to know shes desired by strangers.(which to me is unattractive)

shes also Hot & childless(im a dad)

Trouble is she has about 2500 men on her social media, 170 likes on her pics, posts thirst trap meme's for beta males. "hot chocolate and elf movie are my kind of date night" that sort of BS.

Shes manager of a top local jewellery company, aswell you'd think shed be past this...

shes been nothing but kind to me, so i dont want to purposely hurt her.

Im not happy going official with an AW. i did it before and she ended up insufferable and creepy tbh, needing blokes under rocks to tell her shes pretty,

I've got some ideas how to proceed.Anyone chuck some other ideas? leading statements ?
She wants it, you don't. The answer is self explanatory.
 
Top