Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Curious: what is the sex life like for those who went on cruises?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid cruises cause I think it's a waste being on the sea all week. But for those who have done it regularly, I want to know if the stories are true about the sex life on it. Bunch of families and friends out at sea, there's bound to be mingling or cheating going on. Just curious of the tales.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never been on a cruise. One of my incel buddies went on one. He said he thinks there was some hanky-panky going on. Just not with him.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could promise me a cruise that is full of orgies with hot women and I still wouldn't go on one. They are a huge waste of money and a petri dish IMHO.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant imagine young single girls <25 will go on a cruise, but theres bound to be some early 30s prunes on there.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl that smashed 2 south american acrobats from a cruise.

I'm sure the staff on cruise ships must clean up if they are good looking.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are cruises for swingers that can get pretty wild. Most of the rest of them are fairly tame as your typical cruiser is over 60. If you're just going on one to get laid stick with the shorter cruises on the cheaper cruise lines. Those tend to appeal to a younger demographic. Overall there are much better options than cruises out there however.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’ve never been on a cruise. One of my incel buddies went on one. He said he thinks there was some hanky-panky going on. Just not with him.
Cruises are super fun...probably the most fun I've ever had in my life.

Basically you are busy doing stuff during the day most times but around 9pm the bars/clubs get jumping and there is definitely a lot of fvcking going on with pulling being relatively simple and women being quite a bit more aggressive than usual. Most are totally DTF and have flings.

Basically the first night people start pairing up and a lot of times you end up with a "girlfriend" for the cruise. Sometimes they'll do stuff during the day, most times they just meet up at night.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the rest of them are fairly tame as your typical cruiser is over 60. If you're just going on one to get laid stick with the shorter cruises on the cheaper cruise lines. Those tend to appeal to a younger demographic. Overall there are much better options than cruises out there however.
I imagine most cruises are older, established married couples. I wasn't thinking 60+ (you're probably correct here) but I was thinking more like 45+.

I agree that almost all cruises are a waste of effort for trying to get laid. The typical cruise might be a good options for a man to have sex with his wife but that's it.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how this is any different than going to a bar, and living in an apartment building.