Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cumming too quickly

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
If you're cumming quick, you're too easily excited.. It has to do with the nervous system and not feeling 100% comfortable..

Cumming quick is super healthy though. Lions last like 2 -5 seconds. Most guys last like 3-5 minutes of pure intercourse/stroking.

I'm gonna drop a gem but heres the deal.. to make a woman *** u dont need to just go in and out.. you can waddle your **** around in circular motions inside her.. think of "stirring the pot" with your **** being the wooden spoon/spatula.. that motion and then holding a thrust every like 3 seconds, a combination of the 2 will make a girl *** way faster than going in and out like a madman

Another one is this: sit down somewhere, or lay down and have your girl sitting cowgirl on you and leaning back.. let her ride your **** without going up and down but rather moving back and forth.. she canalso do this leaning forward or any way really.. but it feel smore pleasurable for a girl to do this than to go up and down anyways lol..

^ 99% of guys dont know this ****.. thank me later.

Regardless though if u want to last longer, jus keep having more sex and it should sort itself out. Try and stick with one partner and just practice with her consistently

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can last an hour or two but only because I go at my own pace and pull out or stop when I feel myself getting to the brink. First times I usually cvm in seconds tho.

And yeah if I go jackhammer I won’t last long either.

I wouldn’t worry tho, a hot girl I knew once had a bf who came fast and she kept going back to him despite that

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Your job is to figure out which one they want, you should be skilled in weaving both soft, tender and connected sex all the way to jacking her ankles to her ears and banging her so hard she’s gasping.you will learn over time to distinguish amazement from discomfort and when it’s ok to continue doing it. You should be able to move a woman seamlessly from one position to another. Do not ask, just reposition her, you need to be strong to do it and not throw your shoulder or back depending on their size and weight. They want to feel like you’re a caged predator consuming her, tossing her around (not hurting her) is key to this.

Again this takes time and for you to be sober and attentive and watch for queues, learn them, then weave back and forth.

Yes, that is an accurate description of what I want (or maybe wanted) to acquire, what this thread is essentially about.

I see your point, and I can appreciate that too, but there's also plenty of examples of women that want more than cuddling-sex, or what to call it.

Although I'm not one of the more experienced here I got anecdotes myself, and here on SS there's plenty of anecdotes of more wicked girls and stories. I think some disagree with you, but for me your answer is of course positive.

But sure, maybe a bit tainted by p0rn here (but I've more or less quit p0rn for almost a year). But that's also the depiction in regular movies, I think. The steamy, energetic, obsessed kind = kinda jackhammer.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Anonymous,
There are pressure points in the Sphincter that an adept partner may use to control your
ejaculation....As you age your problem will go away making you a perfect lover....Further down the line you will degenerate to be as I am,finding orgasm very difficult.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,last one I had secks with said, “You’re taking a long time coming”. I said “I know, I can’t think of anyone exciting”

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in most cases the issue is not physical or mechanical otherwise we wouldnt have guys that cvm even before sticking it inside.

I think the biggest problem is the urge to release that is typical of men, such urge gets worse if we as teenagers had blitzkrieg fapping sessions in our toilet under a certain time not to ring any bell outside.