Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cryptos you are Holding?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we got in about the same time. Nobody was talking crypto. DCA back then or monster buys on dips be huge now. I had no clue how to proceed but I had a small network of knowledgeable fellas. It was helpful. I think you are right.

I honestly hodl mostly. Can unload alts as btc goes parabolic. My biggest concern is exiting a position in btc say, 100k usd and it goes parabolic. 250-500k usd. That loss of position you likely won't cover.

Not saying it's going there. Just example.

Following plan b and techdev among others . sticking to the script.
I first got in June 2017, went down the rabbit hole pretty quickly then plowed a lot of money in that July/August. Back then it was a lot harder to just get money in the market, it was a few k a week limit. Made so many dumb mistakes back then but learned a lot. When I exit alt positions I usually do it in 25% blocks now, that way I can catch it if it keeps going. I for the most part hold too. If alts really run I will sell some off into btc or eth. Sometimes I'll swap btc and eth if one is over performing. When eth is under .04 btc I'll move some over from bitcoin, when eth hits .08 and up I'll move some eth to btc. If alts catch another big alt season I will sell most of them off over next few months and kick it to RE and other investments. Then probably use a good portion to buy back on a large extended correction. I don't plan on selling any of my bitcoin and half of my ETH, just in case it keeps going.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm holding:

Cardano (ADA) Really think this one could go parabolic, debating moving what I have in LRC over.
Polkadot (DOT)
Loopring (LRC)
Shiba Inu (SHIB)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think we got in about the same time. Nobody was talking crypto. DCA back then or monster buys on dips be huge now. I had no clue how to proceed but I had a small network of knowledgeable fellas. It was helpful. I think you are right.

I honestly hodl mostly. Can unload alts as btc goes parabolic. My biggest concern is exiting a position in btc say, 100k usd and it goes parabolic. 250-500k usd. That loss of position you likely won't cover.

Not saying it's going there. Just example.

Following plan b and techdev among others . sticking to the script.
I have become exceptional at buying low, selling higher and then rebuying more lower again. Doesn't always work every time but I have accumulated huge positions in some coins by doing this regularly.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm holding:

Cardano (ADA) Really think this one could go parabolic, debating moving what I have in LRC over.
Polkadot (DOT)
Loopring (LRC)
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
Are you in the DOT parachain auctions?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Investing in Cardano today is like buying Ethereum at $20
I personally think Cardano is overhyped and has badly under delivered so far. They are way behind on Smart Contracts already and then they release them and they have been buggy and not even working.

I'd much rather be in DOT, LINK, ATOM, AVAX or LUNA right now. Even MATIC for that matter.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I personally think Cardano is overhyped and has badly under delivered so far. They are way behind on Smart Contracts already and then they release them and they have been buggy and not even working.

I'd much rather be in DOT, LINK, ATOM, AVAX or LUNA right now. Even MATIC for that matter.
Yeah you capitalise on the hype when everyone is getting into it and sell off.

Look what happened with Shibu

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Investing in Cardano today is like buying Ethereum at $20
See, I am not sure. I was before but everything went up and it went down. There's no burn mechanism. Cap is stupid huge and thus far it can't execute. I own it so, I am not a hater. There's just better projects with superior ROI. I acquired MANA and ENJ under 1 usd. Had I allocated everything to these projects instead of Ada I would be up a duck load more. I think Ada will run up but a long play. If the their swap fails, I think it's game over. I think sol, dot, and several others are going to vampire them and leap frog. I'm pulling but looking at other projects.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

At this stage, I have to agree. I think it's stupid to sell because it will run up and I am already up. The problem is that I can buy a number of other projects that have clearly out performed it by a stretch. Btc has been a far better safer play in the present. The swap has to be good else they will bleed out even more.

ryanfincher

Reaction score
BTC but it is already clear
As for the altcoins that are EGLD,TWT,AVAX,BNB
Looking to buy some ATA when the price goes even lover