Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cryptos you are Holding?

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys simple thread. Nothing to complex financially.

What cryptos are you guys Holding in your portfolio?

So far I have…

Cardano
XRP(that damn annoying law suit)
HBar(Hedera)
XLM(Stellar Lumens)
Vechain(VET)
CKB(Nervos Network)
BTT(Bit Torrent)
Celer Network
Fetch.AI

kekePower

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a stake in Shiba Inu (SHIB). A great, new memetoken with a great community on Reddit (r/SHIBArmy).

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys simple thread. Nothing to complex financially.

What cryptos are you guys Holding in your portfolio?

So far I have…

Cardano
XRP(that damn annoying law suit)
HBar(Hedera)
XLM(Stellar Lumens)
Vechain(VET)
CKB(Nervos Network)
BTT(Bit Torrent)
Celer Network
Fetch.AI

Am holding well over 50 to 70 projects in crypto. I just know i lost count at 50. Some of my biggest holdings are ofcourse eth, btc and vra, telcoin, ocean protocol Hokk and Hanzo some lucky meme tokens. $XRT robonomics though research it. It will be Dots biggest para chain bigger than Kusama. Its still in the dirt cheap asf.

I was an early top 10 Shib and Akita holder but sold for pennies. Those ones one really hurt.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
SOL
LINK
DOT
ATOM
LUNA
AVAX
QI
VRA
DYP
FTM
ETH
PKR
BCBS
ROCO(IDO)
HCT(IDO)
KLO(IDO)
DNFT(IDO)
GRBE(IDO)
MOWA(IDO)
TAP(IDO)
ALGO
HER
XAVA
SRM
SNOB
STEAMX(private sale)---going parabolic right now
SOLX(private sale)
LIFE(private sale)

Basically I am on 3 launchpads and try to participate in every IDO possible, as well as private sales when I am able to...typically sell out on initial pump then wait a week or so and buy back at roughly half price to double tokens, then stake and patiently wait.

Am very bullish on the 3 private sales, especially Soldex, considered one of the biggest DEX projects coming out on Solana. If that hits, I will be a very very very wealthy man.

SteamExchange is going to be pretty amazing as well as they will be the first fully licensed DEX and CEX operating in Canada when they go live in Q1 2022 and have some unique ideas including physical locations across Canada to teach and educate people about Crypto. SteamX will be exchanged for their native token and all pairings will be against their native token. Probably going to be a solid investment...currently about 19x my 2 BNB investment and it's starting to go parabolic.

SteamExchange.ca

Also hold various Defi farm tokens but only for a week or two at a time before rotating out into other ones.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ADA is by far my highest holding, followed by ERN & TVK for the NFTs, then the rest is very small amounts of MANA, UNI, ALGO, ATOM, AAVE, CVC, and DENT, only about $50-150 each.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
ETH making me cry. Meanwhile my coal stock was up 23% today and over 200% for the month. Bitcoin only got 30% this month. Don’t get married to your assets or ideology :)
Good returns, I have several IDOs that are 5-25x since launch...one of my favorite strategies now...almost guaranteed to make a killing by getting in early and then staking.

Don't worry too much about ETH, it will hit 10K by the end of the year most likely.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good returns, I have several IDOs that are 5-25x since launch...one of my favorite strategies now...almost guaranteed to make a killing by getting in early and then staking.

Don't worry too much about ETH, it will hit 10K by the end of the year most likely.
Unfortunately being canadian I’m extremely limited in what I can buy. Almost never able to get into anything when it first begins. Hence why I stick with stocks most of the time. I got into ETH because the chart looked good.

But That sounds a lot like the dot com bubble of the 90’s. All you had to do was buy the new companies and you made it big. Till people got wise of course.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Unfortunately being canadian I’m extremely limited in what I can buy. Almost never able to get into anything when it first begins. Hence why I stick with stocks most of the time. I got into ETH because the chart looked good.

But That sounds a lot like the dot com bubble of the 90’s. All you had to do was buy the new companies and you made it big. Till people got wise of course.
Check out the AvaLaunch launchpad, you can definitely get in as Canadian. Just need to stake XAVA for guaranteed allocations, but all of the ones I have gotten have done fantastic.

Cool thing is any unsold tokens get airdropped to buyers by AvaLaunch for free.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the AvaLaunch launchpad, you can definitely get in as Canadian. Just need to stake XAVA for guaranteed allocations, but all of the ones I have gotten have done fantastic.

Cool thing is any unsold tokens get airdropped to buyers by AvaLaunch for free.
I don’t know what any of that means :p

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
ADA is by far my highest holding, followed by ERN & TVK for the NFTs, then the rest is very small amounts of MANA, UNI, ALGO, ATOM, AAVE, CVC, and DENT, only about $50-150 each.
MANA is absolutely going full send right now...I had a huge stake in MANA back in May, sold out and it's probably headed to $5 or more now...way way ahead of it's time, appears other Metaverses and games are using the land you buy there in their games...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
BLOK is killing it for me now...currently about 8x in under 3 weeks and likely climbing a lot higher once it gets released...Polygon built metaverse

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MANA is absolutely going full send right now...I had a huge stake in MANA back in May, sold out and it's probably headed to $5 or more now...way way ahead of it's time, appears other Metaverses and games are using the land you buy there in their games...
Nice, is this tied in with the Facebook/Meta rebrand giving all that a pump

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
BAT Brave Browser Rewards, it's the only one I have.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitcoin only. Everything else requires trust in a third party.

Don't trust, verify.