Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That seems more than unlikely. Maybe in 50 years, not 5.
Again. You just don't get it. I'm a software engineer. You have no idea the pace at which technology moves these days.

76% of executives at banks, financial institutions and other monetary places feel crypto will take over fiat currency in under 10 years. That will be well after Blockchain takes over everything else.

People who have their eyes open see what's happening. People who don't are having it happen right in front of their faces and have no idea what's actually happening. Don't be one for those people. It's still only the end of the beginning.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again. You just don't get it. I'm a software engineer. You have no idea the pace at which technology moves these days.

76% of executives at banks, financial institutions and other monetary places feel crypto will take over fiat currency in under 10 years. That will be well after Blockchain takes over everything else.

People who have their eyes open see what's happening. People who don't are having it happen right in front of their faces and have no idea what's actually happening. Don't be one for those people. It's still only the end of the beginning.
It is hard for people to understand the exponential growth of tech networks. The phrase gradually the suddenly applies. I didn't get it until a few years ago and that was only after immersing myself in the material. For those you are just starting to learn, look up Metcalfe's law. All networks follow similar growth metrics if they cement adoption.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another consideration

In the current environment with all the QE all asset prices will go up, the trick will be is will they outpace real inflation. If you're not getting 20%+ returns your relative value and purchasing power is going down. Interesting times ahead with what they will do with monetary policy, do they back off and save the value of the dollar but let the bottom fall out on the economy or keep up all the QE but let inflation run. Personally do not believe they taper and it is all talk.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So as a software engineer I am exceptionally adept at recognizing patterns and see clear patterns with crypto that I believe can be exploited for easy gains on a near daily basis(ie invest when it is near a low point and wait til later in the day and trade it in for 2K profit for instance).

I am especially kicking myself because after a ton of research my guy instinct was telling me to put big money into Cardano. It was around 1.35 at the time. It hit 2.50. I would have made almost 20K within 8 days. Really pissed I didn't go for it even tho everything was telling me to do it.

Making a promise to myself right now to never go against my instincts again with the realization that there will be ups and downs but that I will likely have many more hits than misses based on my ability to see patterns and my strategy.

Just buy low cap ****coins and sell them when they pump. Easiest money ever. You will get scammed at times but your wins will more than make up for it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just buy low cap ****coins and sell them when they pump. Easiest money ever. You will get scammed at times but your wins will more than make up for it.
I've gotten into a lot of this lately. As well as private sales and ICOs/IDOs. Hitting on 1 private sale makes up for not hitting on 4 or 5 of them.

New Defi yield farm projects when properly vetted are pretty much money printing machines also for at least a week.

The only thing I sometimes do is not exercises enough patience and feel I have to "be in something" at all times. Sometimes the smart play is to stay out and let things drop then pick them up at huge discounts.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten into a lot of this lately. As well as private sales and ICOs/IDOs. Hitting on 1 private sale makes up for not hitting on 4 or 5 of them.

New Defi yield farm projects when properly vetted are pretty much money printing machines also for at least a week.

The only thing I sometimes do is not exercises enough patience and feel I have to "be in something" at all times. Sometimes the smart play is to stay out and let things drop then pick them up at huge discounts.

If you want to really risky small caps, anime tokens are the new dog meme tokens. Some are launching for a 25 to 50k usd mcap then ripping off X50 pluses within a week or two.

My friend became a multimillionaire from buying Shib early.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you want to really risky small caps, anime tokens are the new dog meme tokens. Some are launching for a 25 to 50k usd mcap then ripping off X50 pluses within a week or two.

I'm not into those really...I only put money into things that have some sort of utility.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Has he realized those gains? Just know that when the party ends and there is a prolonged bear market, most of these coins lose over 95%. There is only windows of time you can make money in coins like that and you have to get out. Most do not, the greed is real. Been there myself in 17/18

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has he realized those gains? Just know that when the party ends and there is a prolonged bear market, most of these coins lose over 95%. There is only windows of time you can make money in coins like that and you have to get out. Most do not, the greed is real. Been there myself in 17/18
Also an issue with small caps is liquidity to get any size out, if you don't sell into the pump you're never getting that amount out. When everyone runs for the exits there are no buyers.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best resources for crypto info? How is the reddit crypto page? ETH took a bath last week, would of been a good time to buy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Set trailing stop losses and let it ride

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's great you are doing that and have a plan, I suspect the majority of retail in the meme/pump coins do not
I learned the hard way haha

My second ever buy came on Black Sunday in May where is crashed like 50% of it's value in a few hours...

Then I didn't have one again on the crash down to 29K again and had to wait it out. Never again.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned the hard way haha

My second ever buy came on Black Sunday in May where is crashed like 50% of it's value in a few hours...

Then I didn't have one again on the crash down to 29K again and had to wait it out. Never again.
It's part of the crypto initiation, everyone has to get baptized, usually a few times from different angles haha

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah he has. Shifted a lot of it into stable coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.