Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's when you pull out and deposit it in ArbiSmart and get 40-45% APR since it works in any market as they focus on arbitrage which occurs no matter what type of conditions there are.

I'd have to get my cousin who lives in Europe to help me out since US residents are not able to deposit with them.
I'm not familiar with that, do they KYC or can you get around it with a VPN? The usual progression on the moves up is BTC for a few months, then large caps then small caps then the complete scams haha scam pumps are the sign for the large market correction, typically a month from the btc top. You can see last move started around fall 2020. Of course things could be different, but that has always been the progression in previous cycles.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with that, do they KYC or can you get around it with a VPN? The usual progression on the moves up is BTC for a few months, then large caps then small caps then the complete scams haha scam pumps are the sign for the large market correction, typically a month from the btc top. You can see last move started around fall 2020. Of course things could be different, but that has always been the progression in previous cycles.
Nope it's KYC...have to show ID and do something with the ID, etc...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Same reason all these ICOs I can't get into because I am in the US. I swear ICO and Defi are the way to make a fortune right now...

I wanted to get in on Brain Trust and couldn't. Opulous and couldn't. Verasite and couldn't. It's complete bullsh!t.

Luckily I got into Life and it has gone about 25X so far and that is a long term hold for me because I think it has a lot of growth potential...

Also got into Soldex and Gaugecash which I think will be really big. Soldex will be the first AI DEX on Solana and Gaugecash is a sponsor for and presenting at the World BlockChain Conference in October in Dubai and will be a new type of stablecoin based on an index of all the world's currencies so it will be almost completely stable unlike the ones now.

Soldex just got VC funding and is partnering with CSP DAO the elite of elite launchpads for ICOs...that one is going to fly high...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically we depend on the fed taperting and the sec etf approval for the mid term direction.

And gotta see this evergrande mess...a further gift from china.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So basically we depend on the fed taperting and the sec etf approval for the mid term direction.

Just bought 900 $AVAX for $57...LMFAO...by Wednesday I should have made more than $15K

The Paperhands in crypto who panic so easily are my favorite people...they are going to help make me rich!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bought 900 $AVAX for $57...LMFAO...by Wednesday I should have made more than $15K

The Paperhands in crypto who panic so easily are my favorite people...they are going to help make me rich!
I have raw powder ready to be deployed but will wait few more days to see how things go, didnt sell anything ofc.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah, ADA is gonna fly soon
Would be nice. Purchased 2k worth of it. I usually just purchase ETH and BIT, as I feel those are going to be the leaders. There are some other ones not supported by Coinbase Pro, but I wish I could buy some HEX. Only made a few hundred on DogeCoin, but it is what it is. Made the most on ETH and BIT; though if ADA pops, it may surpass both.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Would be nice. Purchased 2k worth of it. I usually just purchase ETH and BIT, as I feel those are going to be the leaders. There are some other ones not supported by Coinbase Pro, but I wish I could buy some HEX. Only made a few hundred on DogeCoin, but it is what it is. Made the most on ETH and BIT; though if ADA pops, it may surpass both.
I've been really into ICOs and DeFi Yield Farms lately as well as tokens in the Avalanche, Terra, Fantom, Cosmos and Polkadot platforms. All of those are becoming very popular. I bought a crapload of Kadena(KDA) at about .70 and it has skyrocketed to over 2.20, minus today's dip, bit still holding at over $2...

Also bought a huge stash of AVAX today on the dip and it's already up over $4 a token and climbing...love panic sells..my favorite time to buy haha

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice btc once again tracks the stock market, both going down due to evergrande.

It seems to me like both the markets and crypto are funded by the same funny money. They will crash together when everything falls apart.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Notice btc once again tracks the stock market, both going down due to evergrande.

It seems to me like both the markets and crypto are funded by the same funny money. They will crash together when everything falls apart.
Not really. Sometimes there are coincidences. Paperhands gonna paper. I buy the dip and make 10-15K in a few days.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So where would you put your money? All markets have some correlation, including metals. What if the response to the stock market crashing is more QE, which I think is very likely, what happens then?

Status
Not open for further replies.