Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'll take a look, thanks. I just don't want anything locked up, alts I am going to be selling on big spikes over the next few months. If we get another another big alt season probably dump the majority of them. Have to see how things play out
Listing on HotBit tomorrow, CoinTiger within a week...2 more within next 2 weeks...major partnership announcing within that timeframe...going to go VRA and then some

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I'm in Bitcoin and Eth and down like $400 so far.. this going back over $50?
Happens to everyone when they first get in, takes some time before you move out of the volatility range. Just have a multi year time frame, short term can make you lose your mind.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Happens to everyone when they first get in, takes some time before you move out of the volatility range. Just have a multi year time frame, short term can make you lose your mind.
Yeah, literally everytime I sold out without buying back lower, if I would have just waited a few days it would have been back up and I would have made nice profits. I stopped that by simply setting a target limit to sell and buy and then don't change it. Has worked Everytime almost.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, literally everytime I sold out without buying back lower, if I would have just waited a few days it would have been back up and I would have made nice profits. I stopped that by simply setting a target limit to sell and buy and then don't change it. Has worked Everytime almost.
It really just takes time for most of these coins that have real network effects. At 4 years you will have a really nice multiple at 8 you are getting into extreme exponentials. As you go farther out the risk curve into small caps you can get them quicker but also lose it just as fast too.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying exactly that it will fail, but at some point it has to stop being at odds with the governments of the world. For as long as the idea of money has existed, the right to print it is part of the spoils of victory for whoever has conquered the land. Even though it is digital, crypto still requires electricity and infrastructure to exist, and some government somewhere must provide those services. But why should they do so when crypto saps away their right to print funny money forever? China has already digitized their currency and started to crack down on crypto. At some point, our slow and backward government will eventually catch up. Maybe we'll have fedcoin. Maybe they will tax the hell out of crypto. Point being, the complete lack of regulation we have now is too good to be true and too good to last for very long.

This is not advice to either buy or sell anything, just caution over uncertainty. And also I think that traditional technical analysis, which works with every other market in the world, doesn't seem to be very useful with bitcoin, because of dramatic and unpredictable moves in both directions.

Panama looking to follow as well. Imagine we will get a lot of the smaller countries joining in soon

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Panama looking to follow as well. Imagine we will get a lot of the smaller countries joining in soon
Ukraine is set to legalize bitcoin. That is a far cry from adopting as legal tender, which forces a seller to accept btc as payment. The logistics of forcing it on people are horrendous. El salvador is a quasi failed state anyway who hasnt had a currency in a long time. There are not a lot of parallels, somalia or Afghanistan possibly. The taliban need to start their own crypto. They can call it HAJCOIN

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ukraine is set to legalize bitcoin. That is a far cry from adopting as legal tender, which forces a seller to accept btc as payment. The logistics of forcing it on people are horrendous. El salvador is a quasi failed state anyway who hasnt had a currency in a long time. There are not a lot of parallels, somalia or Afghanistan possibly. The taliban need to start their own crypto. They can call it HAJCOIN
Nothing is overnight but if you don't see the clear march of acceptance and integration you are just being stubborn. It will not be forced but as adoption continues to grow a retailer would be foolish not to accept it. Current lightning payment rails allow them accept and immediately convert to USD all without the 3-4% charge they pay for a credit card processing. These are huge costs a business absorbs which now they can cut out through the lightening network. The amount of progress and acceptance the past few years is mind blowing. By every metric this is the fastest growing technology in history.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb question but I don't care lol...

What causes the price of these cryptos to increase? It's not more and more people buying it cause that's similar to stocks which I thought we said is different...

Is it how often it's used in purchases which creates more and more block chains?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb question but I don't care lol...

What causes the price of these cryptos to increase? It's not more and more people buying it cause that's similar to stocks which I thought we said is different...

Is it how often it's used in purchases which creates more and more block chains?
To be totally honest...no one really knows. I was in crypto for 4 yrs before it got popular. The price goes up and everyone uses complex " analytical" models to back rationalize why any particular coin went up. Sometimes the reason the price goes up is identifiable though. For example a famous person can tweet about a particular coin.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be totally honest...no one really knows. I was in crypto for 4 yrs before it got popular. The price goes up and everyone uses complex " analytical" models to back rationalize why any particular coin went up. Sometimes the reason the price goes up is identifiable though. For example a famous person can tweet about a particular coin.
Interesting... There has to be some fundamental for increases/decreases I would have thought...

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there are. Learn how to read chart patterns properly and you'll make a killing.
But you said I should to long with crypto and not chart it? I'm confused :(

Charting was my original plan. It actually went back up, I'd probably sell soon and buy again if it dipped if I was charting (not sharting)

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there are. Learn how to read chart patterns properly and you'll make a killing.
And how would one do that? Someone with an economic background but no experience on trading stocks/crypto.
Also, are you on profit since you started? If so, how much?(% and absolute in time)

Thanks!

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I really regret not investing in bitcoin back in 2010/11 when it was cheap to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.