Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crypto trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Great for you to "win" that 60K someone else is probably sitting on a 50% + loss wondering where it all went wrong

The notion that everyone involved in bitcoin is going to become wealthy is so funny

the entire concept is that someone has to buy it for more than you did and then someone else has to buy it for more than them

It's literally the definition of a pyramid scheme

Take your 60K and run or keep spinning that roulette wheel and see what happens
That's the fvcking problem. They are left wondering because they don't know what the fvck they are doing, spent no time learning what they need to learn to be successful and just did it because everyone else did it. Honestly they deserve what they get in that scenario.

It's like someone that thinks they can be a professional software engineer because everyone else is doing it and it must be easy but never took any classes or learned anything about it, they just showed up to work on day 1 thinking they'd be fine.

So then by your definition, anything is a pyramid scheme. Gold is a pyramid scheme. Commodities are a pyramid scheme. FOREX is a pyramid scheme.
All of those have no intrinsic value other than someone saying they have value. Bitcoin is digital gold and is being treated as such. Now if you want to keep pretending your nonsense is true then keep doing it. You will be sitting there at 80 years old telling your grandkids how much of a fool you were because Blockchain technology or it's offshoots will run everything in the world. Coming from a software engineer that understands how this solves real world problems and how it's adoption rate that is growing at an exponential pace. Far far faster than the adoption rate for the internet grew

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good lord what have you been smoking i need some

Commodities, gold and real currency's are not a pyramid schemes because they are real world consumables they are traded against economical supply and demand

Bitcoin is not a consumable and has little to no real world use, it was originally pedalled as a currency when that was proved impossible the spin doctors moved onto the "digital gold" hedge against inflation spiel

Which was actually a convenient narrative considering the fed was printing money like water for the "pandemic"

Bitcoin is a luxury bordering fantasy for a lot of people

Problem is when the global recession comes and it will come ..... people will panic sell because there is nothing they can do with their bitcoins then back down the roller coaster you go

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Good lord what have you been smoking i need some

Commodities, gold and real currency's are not a pyramid schemes because they are real world consumables they are traded against economical supply and demand

Bitcoin is not a consumable and has little to no real world use, it was originally pedalled as a currency when that was proved impossible the spin doctors moved onto the "digital gold" hedge against inflation spiel

Which was actually a convenient narrative considering the fed was printing money like water for the "pandemic"

Bitcoin is a luxury bordering fantasy for a lot of people

Problem is when the global recession comes and it will come ..... people will panic sell because there is nothing they can do with their bitcoins then back down the roller coaster you go
Supply and demand. Bitcoin only will ever have 21 million produced. Probably a few million have already been lost due to wallet issues where people lost their passwords or other failures.

What are you smoking? How can something outperform the stock market, gold, commodities and pretty much everything else by 5-20 fold over a FVCKING DECADE...DECADE...not a few months...and have people still act like it's something crazy. Goldman-Sachs declared Bitcoin as an asset class and every investment firm is spending huge money opening crypto divisions but you claim to know more than major investment institutions? GTFO of here bro...

At some point it just becomes you are so entrenched in your beliefs that you are unwilling to change them because that would force you having to admit you were wrong for all that time. And the more ludicrous the belief becomes the more entrenched you get.

Oh...is there nothing they can do with them? Guess you don't pay attention much.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great for you to "win" that 60K someone else is probably sitting on a 50% + loss wondering where it all went wrong

The notion that everyone involved in bitcoin is going to become wealthy is so funny

the entire concept is that someone has to buy it for more than you did and then someone else has to buy it for more than them

It's literally the definition of a pyramid scheme

Take your 60K and run or keep spinning that roulette wheel and see what happens
All you have to do to make money is set up an auto buy and dollar cost average over an extended period of time. Literally that easy.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supply and demand. Bitcoin only will ever have 21 million produced. Probably a few million have already been lost due to wallet issues where people lost their passwords or other failures.

What are you smoking? How can something outperform the stock market, gold, commodities and pretty much everything else by 5-20 fold over a FVCKING DECADE...DECADE...not a few months...and have people still act like it's something crazy. Goldman-Sachs declared Bitcoin as an asset class and every investment firm is spending huge money opening crypto divisions but you claim to know more than major investment institutions? GTFO of here bro...

At some point it just becomes you are so entrenched in your beliefs that you are unwilling to change them because that would force you having to admit you were wrong for all that time. And the more ludicrous the belief becomes the more entrenched you get.

Oh...is there nothing they can do with them? Guess you don't pay attention much.
You are wasting your breath. People so invested in it failing are usually discorded or mentally can't grasp it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
All you have to do to make money is set up an auto buy and dollar cost average over an extended period of time. Literally that easy.
I prefer to trade in and out and accumulate when it's down but I guess that would work as well...just not as optimally because you are still putting extra money in whereas I am using the same money to make more and then re-accumulate more.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer to trade in and out and accumulate when it's down but I guess that would work as well...just not as optimally because you are still putting extra money in whereas I am using the same money to make more and then re-accumulate more.
If you have the skill and time to make that work, that's great. The majority of people out there do not, they blow their account up or end up with a lot less. Seen this so many times at this point. Probably somewhere around 95% are better off just buying and holding. If it works for you, more power to you. For the average person they can make incredible returns over time with minimal risk by just DCA'ing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you have the skill and time to make that work, that's great. The majority of people out there do not, they blow their account up or end up with a lot less. Seen this so many times at this point. Probably somewhere around 95% are better off just buying and holding. If it works for you, more power to you. For the average person they can make incredible returns over time with minimal risk by just DCA'ing.
Fair point...I feel comfortable in my analytical and chart pattern reading ability to utilize this strategy...

Currently waiting for the correction back to support around 34K to happen...upside gain isn't worth the downside risk right now, IMHO.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair point...I feel comfortable in my analytical and chart pattern reading ability to utilize this strategy...

Currently waiting for the correction back to support around 34K to happen...upside gain isn't worth the downside risk right now, IMHO.
Yeah, could see us bouncing around here for a bit before we break the next resistance levels. Who knows though, couldn't be more bullish long term so only requires patience.

I have had my sister DCA'ing $100 a week split between btc 50%/eth 25%/25%link for the last 18 months. She has never invested any money before and has no idea how markets work. She has done really well with that and there isn't much room to screw it up.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of your thoughts on the Tether situation?

How do you feel it will it impact the market if they deem it a scam?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Everyone already knows this. Basically they are fine until BTC gets under 17K and then it could get very very dicey.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah, could see us bouncing around here for a bit before we break the next resistance levels. Who knows though, couldn't be more bullish long term so only requires patience.

I have had my sister DCA'ing $100 a week split between btc 50%/eth 25%/25%link for the last 18 months. She has never invested any money before and has no idea how markets work. She has done really well with that and there isn't much room to screw it up.
I've been doing snipes pocketing a few hundred to a thousand dollars on the runs and then selling out before it drops again. In and out within about 30 minutes.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are human scum for peddling this trash to people. The reason that there are licenses in the financial world is so that they can be taken away from people like you.

Enjoy your pyramid scheme all you like, but when you are on here telling people a highly speculative investment is a sure thing, someone needs to point out that you are just another internet scammer and a plague on this web site. Go peddle your crap somewhere else.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are human scum for peddling this trash to people. The reason that there are licenses in the financial world is so that they can be taken away from people like you.

Enjoy your pyramid scheme all you like, but when you are on here telling people a highly speculative investment is a sure thing, someone needs to point out that you are just another internet scammer and a plague on this web site. Go peddle your crap somewhere else.
Been 10 years. It's outperformed the stock market 20 fold and gold 6 fold over that timeframe. Those numbers are about to skyrocket by the end of the year.

It's the future. I'd suggest you get on board sooner than later.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you legit have mental issues. Who constantly chimes in on threads of investments they aren't into? Vey deranged. I would take the other side of that and say people involved in the traditional financial world are scum. Typically low IQ rent seekers who provide no actual value but siphon off a fee. So save me your moral high ground, you have none.

Anyone I have helped with this I have always told them to contribute a responsible amount they would be fine losing. But guess what, they have all done very well, several well into 7 figures. Please explain what I am peddling and how I am making any money off of other people? I know you can't mentally grasp it and it hurts your ego but this is the future whether you like it or not. Here's a thought, don't participate in a thread on an investment you aren't into. Enjoy staying bitter and mediocre.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tether has been FUD for years, same stories repeatedly get cycled through over and over. Not something I am really concerned about

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you legit have mental issues. Who constantly chimes in on threads of investments they aren't into? Vey deranged. I would take the other side of that and say people involved in the traditional financial world are scum. Typically low IQ rent seekers who provide no actual value but siphon off a fee. So save me your moral high ground, you have none.
I wasn't talking to you, dipsh1t.

Sosuave is not an investment web site and does not have adequate legal disclaimers to prevent ignorant people from thinking you offer credible advice. People who listen to you are stupid, and will probably lose money. Someone needs to follow you idiots around constantly and disclaim the dangers of listening to you.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Sosuave is not an investment web site and does not have adequate legal disclaimers to prevent ignorant people from thinking you offer credible advice. People who listen to you are stupid, and will probably lose money. Someone needs to follow you idiots around constantly and disclaim the dangers of listening to you.
Just invest in bonds then...you might make about $100 over 10 years...

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

White knight of the financial industry, very noble, thank you for your service. Only problem with that is this is listed under Wealth and Success. All the people who listened to me, which are many at this point, have made incredible returns and are positioned to participate in the most transformative tech in history. While those that listened to you had maybe 10% if not flat. I don't think your opinion really has any credibility at this point, results matter.

Also, replying to my comment it is reasonable to assume you are talking to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.