"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Crying during sex- a question from my past

Curious321

New Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Hello fellow men

I was thinking about something recently...

I broke up with an ex a few months ago due to trust issues and what not. But when I look back I realised something that’s been playing on my mind recently. When I first met her she was of course the usual great girl with all that comes with it but she was also very open about her past (******* ex who abused her and another ex that never validated her - LDR and he only saw her a few times - she was probably a plate)

Any way when we started having sex it was kind of the usual awkward stuff but it got better over time of course. She told me once that when she’s really into it she wants the guy to *** inside- of which she never really asked of me during sex ( maybe I didn’t get her to that level?) but sometimes would mention it after ( “was it bad that I wanted you to *** inside me?”)

However, when things were good she sometimes would cry during or straight after sex and I got the impression that she had fell in love from what she was covertly telling me. This stopped after a while and she was a lot more comfortable with me as we progressed. Until issues had started between us- there would be times where we would have sex and she said she felt guilty she wasn’t being a great gf because of her finals (which I think was code word for I’m cheating on you?) So the last time I ****ed her (post break up) she randomly started crying again but this time mid way and then I pulled out and she started screaming at me that she hated me and all sorts of crap.

Now I’m not the usual loved up guy who does the whole romantic thing but I did make some AFC mistakes like we do and I found out through social media she was in touch with the LDR ex during our time together ( not sure of any of the details or how far it went but I was sure she was in touch)

I’m trying to figure out the reason for the crying. I’ve been reading some **** on women and their covert ways of telling you something.

Is she a bad communicator?
Was she (emotionally) cheating on me from the get go and felt guilty
Was she so overwhelmed with emotions that she just started crying?

It’s a small thing I know but it’s worth understanding this **** for peace of mind.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
It could be any of those. You needed to step up and ask her what's the matter, and I mean not being satisfied by some b.s. explanation. Now that you two are broken up, I'm going to guess that you don't see her much, but if you do just say "hey how's it going." It's important that you approach it with a detached, level head; my guess is that you won't because you still have feelings for her and that you are inexperienced.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Hello fellow men

I was thinking about something recently...

I broke up with an ex a few months ago due to trust issues and what not. But when I look back I realised something that’s been playing on my mind recently. When I first met her she was of course the usual great girl with all that comes with it but she was also very open about her past (******* ex who abused her and another ex that never validated her - LDR and he only saw her a few times - she was probably a plate)

Any way when we started having sex it was kind of the usual awkward stuff but it got better over time of course. She told me once that when she’s really into it she wants the guy to *** inside- of which she never really asked of me during sex ( maybe I didn’t get her to that level?) but sometimes would mention it after ( “was it bad that I wanted you to *** inside me?”)

However, when things were good she sometimes would cry during or straight after sex and I got the impression that she had fell in love from what she was covertly telling me. This stopped after a while and she was a lot more comfortable with me as we progressed. Until issues had started between us- there would be times where we would have sex and she said she felt guilty she wasn’t being a great gf because of her finals (which I think was code word for I’m cheating on you?) So the last time I ****ed her (post break up) she randomly started crying again but this time mid way and then I pulled out and she started screaming at me that she hated me and all sorts of crap.

Now I’m not the usual loved up guy who does the whole romantic thing but I did make some AFC mistakes like we do and I found out through social media she was in touch with the LDR ex during our time together ( not sure of any of the details or how far it went but I was sure she was in touch)

I’m trying to figure out the reason for the crying. I’ve been reading some **** on women and their covert ways of telling you something.

Is she a bad communicator?
Was she (emotionally) cheating on me from the get go and felt guilty
Was she so overwhelmed with emotions that she just started crying?

It’s a small thing I know but it’s worth understanding this **** for peace of mind.
She sounds bi-polar. Extreme highs and extreme lows. The crying and screaming reeks of bi-polar.

Was she the type where you could be having a wonderful day, laughing and enjoying every minute of it, then suddenly for zero reason the mood would swing in the opposite direction and no matter what she was picking a fight?
 

Curious321

New Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
28
She sounds bi-polar. Extreme highs and extreme lows. The crying and screaming reeks of bi-polar.

Was she the type where you could be having a wonderful day, laughing and enjoying every minute of it, then suddenly for zero reason the mood would swing in the opposite direction and no matter what she was picking a fight?
Kind of during the end. Truthfully though, she openly admitted to having severe emotional issues (depression and all) so I wouldn't be totally surprised. Sometimes I think that she was still seeking validation or maybe the sex wasnt good enough, although "she mentioned that the sex is all good but youre not there for me emotionally" a guess girls say one thing and do another
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I’m not sure I would watch such a boring porno. Best sex I ever had was with a 22 year old on the back of my car, she was all over me screaming, and I did cm insider her - later find out she is freshly married with a few month old kid, husband left town for work.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top