Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crying after sex?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your view on this topic? Anyone experience this before? Only had it happen once with a Cluster B. She immediately started crying soon as I pulled out. She looked at me and said she'd never done that before and not sure why it happened. Can't believe a word that comes out their mouth. It was awkward to say the least.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your view on this topic? Anyone experience this before? Only had it happen once with a Cluster B. She immediately started crying soon as I pulled out. She looked at me and said she'd never done that before and not sure why it happened. Can't believe a word that comes out their mouth. It was awkward to say the least.
Man, my ex started crying in the middle of s3x. It was awkward. I ask her why and she said "i just love you so much" lol phooked up in the head? perhaps

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend of mine that believes making a woman cry during/after sex is the ultimate thing. I say what he believes is pure dogpile of shait. Women cry all the time for reasons noone knows because they are highly emotional creatures.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a pile of shiat, as you said. Women are highly emotional creatures, but the more I read at that time, I became more aware of the situation. Divorced family, abusive father etc. I don't know if this had to do with it, but I certainly attributed it to that.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a horrible thing for a woman to do to a man unless it's occurs because of love/overwhelming feelings, and it's fully explained to him so he understands it's a good thing/he has moved you emotionally in a good way

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend of mine that believes making a woman cry during/after sex is the ultimate thing. I say what he believes is pure dogpile of shait. Women cry all the time for reasons noone knows because they are highly emotional creatures.
I think its a pile of raccoon poo poo. Women are highly emotional beings. In my case, it was the first time I yelled "look at me while I'm fkn your sloot arse". She was also moving due to us breaking up, but we got back together to finish the last couple weeks of our lease. Who knows what the real reason was. I told her it was ok, let it out. But then walked away like "wtf is wrong with her" She cried more in two years than all the tears I've seen in my life.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Happen to me once with my ex, it later turned out that she was banging someone else, so for her it was out of guilt for being a slut.

I guess there is no answer that fits all scenarios.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going against the grain here. I believe that it can still happen if they love you so much, like maybe too much. Some people start crying when they're so happy, we call those 'tears of joy' lol. It even happens while laughing. Some people when they get so incredibly infuriated they start to cry too, even if they don't feel sad or upset but just feel anger. I am fairly certain that the same goes for love too.

I think it happens when you are overloaded with a certain emotion that it can't handle all of it, so in order to still hold the same emotional attachment that you normally should if your brain WERE able to handle the overloaded emotion, it needs to flood the other pathways instead so that you feel more sensation over this person, and thus hold more emotional attachment and a stronger bond towards them. Of course this is just a theory of mine anyways. I think that usually it's because they feel guilty if they cry during sex, but I don't think that it's impossible for it to mean that they love you so much.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chick cry during sex, was awkward as hell, I was thinking do I stop or keep going? So i kept going, that just made it weirder.

I asked her what happened and she said I don't know.

D game had her in tears. lol

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I have and it was scary as hell, because you don't know if the chick is going to say you raped her or what lol.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They cry for one of two reasons.

1) They're crying because it either hurts or they're extremely uncomfortable
2) They cry because they're overloaded with positive emotions

If she's crying because of #2, then you have nothing to worry about. Just keep going and feel free to encourage it. "There's absolutely no words to describe how I feel about you right now". Yeah, it sounds like some AFC 5hit, but it's appropriate to use when she's bawling her eyes out because of how overly-positive she feels in this moment.

If she's crying because of #1, you have to either use lube or quit seeing her.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
If you were calling her a slvt while fvcking her, it's possible she didn't take pleasure in that.

Perhaps she was coming down off something. You'll know if that's from her or you.

Regret?

Your performance?

Maybe she has a broken heart too, just like you and it was old trauma seeping out upon being with another.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only had this happen with girls that already showed a crazy high level of interest.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manipulation tactic.
For what?
If you were calling her a slvt while fvcking her, it's possible she didn't take pleasure in that.

Perhaps she was coming down off something. You'll know if that's from her or you.

Regret?

Your performance?

Maybe she has a broken heart too, just like you and it was old trauma seeping out upon being with another.
I'd like to think it was due to a broken heart, but with her I can never tell. She was an emotional roller coaster. Deep down I feel it was because she knew she destroyed the relationship and was moving away. Then there is part of me that thinks she cried from guilt of maybe cheating. I comforted her a little then walked away. I'll never know the truth, but that's ok.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what?
Many reasons. They usually boil down to her trying to get her way in a certain matter or her being guilty of something that's eating away at her.

Many men get immediately disarmed once they see a woman crying and their instinct is to immediately comfort her and give her what she wants.

That is exactly what she is trying to manipulate you into.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many reasons. They usually boil down to her trying to get her way in a certain matter or her being guilty of something that's eating away at her.

Many men get immediately disarmed once they see a woman crying and their instinct is to immediately comfort her and give her what she wants.

That is exactly what she is trying to manipulate you into.
Makes sense. I was too hypnotized at the time to see how a lot of her crying was fake. Now that I am educated and see everything for what it was, I realize how she used to cry within secs to get what she wanted. Whether it be to comfort her, feel sorry for me, forgive her for something that any normal man would have left for, or to get information.

One night we were eating dinner and she started crying, telling me I should have never broken up with her, how I broke her heart, my dumb azz apologized like a chump, when the reason I did break up with her was justified and any healthy man with respect would have left long before this happened.

Then 10 mins later, she got up to use the ladies room, only to come back within a min with tears in her eyes, asking me how I found out about the damaging lies that caused the break up. Now I see how she was trying to make me feel guilty first before asking for what she really wanted...To find out how I found out about her BS. She didn't give a crap about my feelings, only hers. I didn't tell her how I found out, but I wont deny her crying worked a lot of the time. Looking back, I feel so much shame for being so blind to the obvious. When I analyze the 2 years I spent with her, it really makes me feel stupid for letting a women treat me the way she did. This girl could have one an Oscar for being able to cry on demand. Sad that I still love her after all she did.