"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Crush rejected me for being fat; this happened next:

sytrus

New Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
8
Age
33
...and was I fat indeed!
Two years ago I looked so bad girls would feel sorry for me. So I did manage to get a date...I dunno how..we went dancing, I ran out of breath and went back to the car to get my inhaler..I was so embarrased it was unreal. Her interest (if there was any to begin with) went down the drain and I never heard from her again.
THEN I was determined to make a radical change. I broke contact with almost everybody except family for 2 years and went to pursue that change.
This was me 2 years ago, completely destroyed by my first cardio training ever:


And this is me today:
IMG_20181227_231822.jpg

So, now back to the dating game. Confidence sky high; I guess this new beginning is going to be awesome.
 

Attachments

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
Well done on your transformation squire. Stay on your grind and keep polishing your product. You will be surprised to discover that some of the skirts that were swerving the old you will start to sing a different tune.

Good job
 

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
Awesome dude. You've shown what hard work and determination can accomplish. What were/Are your stats?
 

sytrus

New Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
8
Age
33
Well I don't know exactly cause I was too scared to get up on a scale; last time i did it it was around 330 pounds and the Body Mass Index was in the morbidly obese range...now I weigh 199.6 lbs.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I dont understand how ppl let themselves go like you did. unless there is trauma that eating is trying to bury.

congrats tho
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
A degree of trauma or challenge is needed to motivate. That’s why I seek challenges as opposed to waiting for challenges to seek me.

Congrats.
 
Top