“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cruise ships, security blankets, safety nets, life boats.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
24
Age
47
There is the S.S Chad. The dreamy never ending exotic cruise liner with all the things she wants to show her the world.

Some guys are the orbiters or security blankets that console her when the S.S Chad takes her ticket and dumps her. She uses them for quick warmth till Chad takes her back aboard.

Other guys are safety nets. The guys she strings along as a marriage back up plan if she can't scurry up the ladder of the S.S Chad.

There are the life boat guys who she ends up with when her dreamy cruise ship man sinks for the ride only to carry her to shore, she exits, and starts a fresh new life safetly on land never looking back.

Sounds pretty spot on.

I'd also include the sharks. Incels, PUA, game dudes. She wants nothing to do with them and spreads her arms on the bow of the S.S Chad who keeps her safe and happy.

Thoughts?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AgentofChaos

Banned
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
24
Age
47

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Are you a woman? Did you get catfished by the Chad of your dreams? Or are you a salty wk cap'n save a hoe?
You have given no other information about yourself other than you love catfishing women online. People know who I am here and I have a solid reputation (not a good one, but a reputation nonetheless) so I don't have to answer to you, you have to answer to me. Nobody knows who you are other than that one thread you posted. Why are you so guarded? What are you hiding? Why are you on here? You obviously don't want any advice and just like catfishing.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top