Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cruise ships, security blankets, safety nets, life boats.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
There is the S.S Chad. The dreamy never ending exotic cruise liner with all the things she wants to show her the world.

Some guys are the orbiters or security blankets that console her when the S.S Chad takes her ticket and dumps her. She uses them for quick warmth till Chad takes her back aboard.

Other guys are safety nets. The guys she strings along as a marriage back up plan if she can't scurry up the ladder of the S.S Chad.

There are the life boat guys who she ends up with when her dreamy cruise ship man sinks for the ride only to carry her to shore, she exits, and starts a fresh new life safetly on land never looking back.

Sounds pretty spot on.

I'd also include the sharks. Incels, PUA, game dudes. She wants nothing to do with them and spreads her arms on the bow of the S.S Chad who keeps her safe and happy.

Thoughts?

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a woman? Did you get catfished by the Chad of your dreams? Or are you a salty wk cap'n save a hoe?
You have given no other information about yourself other than you love catfishing women online. People know who I am here and I have a solid reputation (not a good one, but a reputation nonetheless) so I don't have to answer to you, you have to answer to me. Nobody knows who you are other than that one thread you posted. Why are you so guarded? What are you hiding? Why are you on here? You obviously don't want any advice and just like catfishing.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is the S.S Chad. The dreamy never ending exotic cruise liner with all the things she wants to show her the world.

Some guys are the orbiters or security blankets that console her when the S.S Chad takes her ticket and dumps her. She uses them for quick warmth till Chad takes her back aboard.

Other guys are safety nets. The guys she strings along as a marriage back up plan if she can't scurry up the ladder of the S.S Chad.

There are the life boat guys who she ends up with when her dreamy cruise ship man sinks for the ride only to carry her to shore, she exits, and starts a fresh new life safetly on land never looking back.

Sounds pretty spot on.

I'd also include the sharks. Incels, PUA, game dudes. She wants nothing to do with them and spreads her arms on the bow of the S.S Chad who keeps her safe and happy.

Thoughts?
^Looks like you're having a pretty good conversation with yourself. Continue...I'm interested in seeing how this one gets locked, too.