"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Cruel Intentions

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
anyone else seen this movie? sebastian was a true DJ although some of the stuff he did is disputed in the bible anyone have any comments they would like to add?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I watched it, i woulda been bangin Sara Michelle Geller like woah too if i was him haha.

I dont remember much of it, i remember trying to get into that good girls panties and he ends up doing it, but doesnt he go AFC to get her?
 

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by Julian
I watched it, i woulda been bangin Sara Michelle Geller like woah too if i was him haha.

I dont remember much of it, i remember trying to get into that good girls panties and he ends up doing it, but doesnt he go AFC to get her?
AFC? whats that? sorry im not familiar with the abbrieviations....

eventually he does turn into a nice guy yes
 

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
~CowgirlCountry~
Watch the original movie "Dangerous Liasons", too. Perfect example of how to seduce a naive woman.
 

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by HeyPretty
Watch the original movie "Dangerous Liasons", too. Perfect example of how to seduce a naive woman.
4

thanks mate, will do :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
Sebastian was a true DJ, but it would appear not in the way that that many people on this site would advocate.

He is more manipulative than seductive (but he is damn good at manipulating people's emotions)

the way he gets the nice girl isn't actually through too many of the methods advocated in the bible, but rather by playing an act so perfectly, and planning every move so well, he knew she would fall for it.
I haven't seen it in years, so I don't remember too much of it.... but that was what I remember
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Originally posted by WingS
AFC? whats that? sorry im not familiar with the abbrieviations....

:p

Read The Bible
it's all explained


AFC= Average Frusterated Chump
 

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by seloifter
Sebastian was a true DJ, but it would appear not in the way that that many people on this site would advocate.

He is more manipulative than seductive (but he is damn good at manipulating people's emotions)

the way he gets the nice girl isn't actually through too many of the methods advocated in the bible, but rather by playing an act so perfectly, and planning every move so well, he knew she would fall for it.
I haven't seen it in years, so I don't remember too much of it.... but that was what I remember
can u remember the first girl he picks up at the mall when the physciatrist is screaming after him?

GIRL: WHATS HER PROBLEM
SEBASTIEN: SOMEONES IN NEED OF THERAPY
GIRL: HAHA
*SEBASTEIN LOOKS INTO HER EYES*
SEBASTEIN: MY GOD YOUR BEAUTIFUL
GIRL: THANKS
SEBASTEIN: IM GOING TO TAKE U TO LUNCH
GIRL: OK *SMILES*
*SEBASTEIN GRABS HER HAND AND WALKS OFF WITH HER*

now that is masterful
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
The reason he seems "AFCish" in the begining too is because he is not a Don Juan, he is a seductionist. But yeah, he became an AFC over the course of the movie. Still got Reese (both in the movie and in real life) though.
 

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
I am not so sure the character Sebastien is a DJ role model either. Rather than attract girls by the merit of his character, and confidence, he seduces girls by playing an act to manipulate their emotions and get them hooked. Some of his early behaviour is dishonest and immoral, and you can sense his insincerity as he says whatever it takes to get what he wants. There was a quote by the character Annette to the effect of: every word he utters has some dishonest intent.

The game he plays is to persuade Annette that despite his shady past, she has reformed him and made him feel true love. This would not work for most people here, as it presupposes a reputation as a player that most people do not yet have. Still for those who are on top of their game, and wanted to seduce a nice girl who distrusts you, this movie will show you the way to go!!

Personally, I would rather attract girls based on my strength of character, confidence, and wit (all of which I am developing) rather than deceive them into falling for me based on manipulating them and pretending I am something which I am not. Sebastien, and for that matter a lot of serial womanisers, actually has some deep insecurities that I would rather do without.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Sarah michelle gellar is too hot for the part she played. the casting was kind of wierd, like they just tried to cram as many HB's into the movie as possible, lol.

Plus, there are lots of situations in the movie where a guy has the opportunity to beat sabastians ass, but dont.

Just from an amateur filmmakers perspective.
 

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by The Bishop
Sarah michelle gellar is too hot for the part she played. the casting was kind of wierd, like they just tried to cram as many HB's into the movie as possible, lol.

Plus, there are lots of situations in the movie where a guy has the opportunity to beat sabastians ass, but dont.

Just from an amateur filmmakers perspective.
i just want to point out that if u watch the film again the sarah michelle gellar has the hairest blonde fuzz growing on her arms...it turned me off BIG TIME and her face resembles that of a mouse
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by WingS
i just want to point out that if u watch the film again the sarah michelle gellar has the hairest blonde fuzz growing on her arms...it turned me off BIG TIME and her face resembles that of a mouse
Agreed, i dont normally like her that much but her character was pretty damn sexy, even if it didnt really coincide with the rest of the movie :)

im watching the movie again right now as well, what sebastian did with that old lady was messed up :\
 
Top