Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
AFC? whats that? sorry im not familiar with the abbrieviations....Originally posted by Julian
I watched it, i woulda been bangin Sara Michelle Geller like woah too if i was him haha.
I dont remember much of it, i remember trying to get into that good girls panties and he ends up doing it, but doesnt he go AFC to get her?
4Originally posted by HeyPretty
Watch the original movie "Dangerous Liasons", too. Perfect example of how to seduce a naive woman.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Originally posted by WingS
AFC? whats that? sorry im not familiar with the abbrieviations....
can u remember the first girl he picks up at the mall when the physciatrist is screaming after him?Originally posted by seloifter
Sebastian was a true DJ, but it would appear not in the way that that many people on this site would advocate.
He is more manipulative than seductive (but he is damn good at manipulating people's emotions)
the way he gets the nice girl isn't actually through too many of the methods advocated in the bible, but rather by playing an act so perfectly, and planning every move so well, he knew she would fall for it.
I haven't seen it in years, so I don't remember too much of it.... but that was what I remember
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
i just want to point out that if u watch the film again the sarah michelle gellar has the hairest blonde fuzz growing on her arms...it turned me off BIG TIME and her face resembles that of a mouseOriginally posted by The Bishop
Sarah michelle gellar is too hot for the part she played. the casting was kind of wierd, like they just tried to cram as many HB's into the movie as possible, lol.
Plus, there are lots of situations in the movie where a guy has the opportunity to beat sabastians ass, but dont.
Just from an amateur filmmakers perspective.
Agreed, i dont normally like her that much but her character was pretty damn sexy, even if it didnt really coincide with the rest of the movieOriginally posted by WingS
i just want to point out that if u watch the film again the sarah michelle gellar has the hairest blonde fuzz growing on her arms...it turned me off BIG TIME and her face resembles that of a mouse