"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Cross legged with her hand/wrist caught between her legs?

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2003
Messages
183
Reaction score
5
When a chick sits cross legged with her hand/wrist caught between her legs, does this mean she wants to get f***ed?

Maximus_Decimus
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
In textbook bodylanguage, it usually means the opposite. It's a typical closed/protective gesture, meaning she's not interested in the person she's talking to. If she's folding her arms too, then she probably doesn't even want to talk to you.
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Yeah, stop second-guessing, you are reading into things to much.
During the winter when it's real cold, I like to put my hands under my butt when I sit, does it mean that I want to fvck?:rolleyes:

Besides, even if that's true, it doesn't mean that the chick wants to fvck YOU.:eek:

So look for eye contact or something, stop over-analyzing.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by squirrels
All chicks want to get f**ked. ;)
I would not say all .. but rather lots of chicks wanna get fucced.

Now with bodylanguage .. I would rely on simple and most obvious signs .. that are .. touching (she touches you) .. She open smiles at you every time u say crap .. she plays with her hair while u talk ..

Other than those .. everything gets obsure .. i think ..
 

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2003
Messages
183
Reaction score
5
Just curious cauze I've seen chick friends I'm with do this before. I didn't think much about it at first until I read Pook's post on ******** and this is his opnion about a chick crossing her legs with her hands/wrist in between them:

Pook's post on ********

Maximus_Decimus
 
Top